by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] [ECO] 'Vote for NAP' Milestone doesn't fulfill

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.26
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Vote for a NAP when you have the Eco-Innovator aspiration
What happens when the bug occurs? I am not able to go to the next milestone
What do you expect to see? The next milestone
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.26 and downloaded the new expansion pack

I don’t know what to put here.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 33 (8,882 Views)

Re: Eco-Innovator trouble

★ Guide

I'm having the same problem. It says to vote on 1 neighborhood action plan then I do the task and it doesn't register at all. 

Message 2 of 33 (8,771 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Eco-Innovator trouble

Hero
@LunarBritney What platform are you on ? PS4 as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 33 (8,743 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] 'Vote for NAP' Milestone doesn't fulfill

★★ Apprentice
@MissWB7 Cna confirm, I also have this problem.
Message 4 of 33 (8,727 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have this issue and I am on Xbox One. 

Message 5 of 33 (8,659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I've had the same problem, but I'm playing on a Mac computer.

Edit: I've noticed as I've played a little more that for me, it will count for the milestone when I vote for one of the community space options (maker center, community garden, marketplace), but not when I vote on the NAPs.

Message 6 of 33 (8,603 Views)

[NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Eco Innovator Aspiration: Voting via board doesn't work

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your current game version number? 1.26.54.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything up to date (June 8th 2020)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a sim with the "Eco Innovator" Aspiration try and fullfil the "vote on NAP two seperate times" goal by voting via the NAP board at the community center
What happens when the bug occurs? voting via the NAP board at the community center does not count towards the aspiration goal, only voting via the mailbox does.
What do you expect to see? either way of voting for a NAP should count towards the aspiration goal
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. installed Eco Lifestyle

this also happens with the "Master Maker" aspiration

the goal "recycle 5 times" does not count recycling from a dumpster, it only counts recycling from inventory.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 7 of 33 (10,161 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Eco Innovator Aspiration: Voting via board doesn't work

Hero
@ra7orrat Could you make a separate thread for the Master Maker aspiration ?

Also, FYI: Since Console and PC/Mac are now caught up, issues are going to be in the same thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 33 (10,130 Views)

Sims 4 XBox One Eco

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your current game version number? 1.26.54.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Looking into if this is the case for every Xbox One user or just myself.
What happens when the bug occurs? I recently installed the Eco lifestyle expansion pack. However when I vote for neighbourhood action plan it doesn't apply to my Sim's aspiration making me unable to progress doing goals relating to this expansion pack. It does not get ticked on the check mark list on aspirations.
What do you expect to see? Voting on neighbourhood poll, doesn't work on aspirations. Can't progress.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Sims neighbourhood action plans points used, and then doesn't apply to my Sim's eco lifestyle aspiration to vote for one neighbourhood action plan. 

Message 9 of 33 (10,058 Views)

Re: Sims 4 XBox One Eco

Hero
@Coleahj I merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 33 (10,036 Views)