Re: Unable to Load Ingredients in Fizzing Station

by bellemd

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I’m having this same issue. I tried using apples and I still can’t get the dialogue box to pop up. It queues for a second and then disappears. 

Message 21 of 50 (1,494 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah same issues, have a variety of ingredients in inventory such as apples, bananas, strawberries, soy beans, etc. Have even repaired my game and the issue is still there.

Have the option to click on "Load Ingredients" my sim will walk over to the machine, the activity icon will disappear and no pop up will happen to load the ingredients.

Message 22 of 50 (1,460 Views)

Hero

Is everyone here on PC or do we have some Mac/XBox/PS4 in the mix ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 50 (1,422 Views)

★★★ Novice

What about grapes? I’m using the machine for the first time. I can load ingredients (I bought a starter fruit pack and only got grapes), but once I load them the only interaction available is to retrieve ingredients 

Message 24 of 50 (1,395 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Am repairing my game right now, but I kind of have the same issue. Although for me it only doesn't work in my apartment (haven't tested in a normal house lot) but I put a Fizzer in the Community Garden and it worked fine, as it should.

I'm on PC.

Message 25 of 50 (1,384 Views)

★ Novice

same for me, it works like once and I can get my juice etc but then I’ll try to do another batch, load the ingredients and start fizzing and then at some point it’ll just glitch out and have a blank screen, no sound effects, unable to click on it except reading « collection not ready ». I’ll try to repair my game but hmmm. Seems like the machine has a problem.

Message 26 of 50 (1,369 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Don't know if it was repairing the game that did it, but I can now use the fizzer at home.

Message 27 of 50 (1,338 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’m having a similar issue now where it lets me load ingredients but then the only option is to “retrieve ingredients’. I’m no longer able to “start fizzing”. It was working fine on my home lot, but now on a retail lot, I’m having this issue. 

Mac user. 

Message 28 of 50 (1,248 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Amajoy01 Yeah, grapes seem to be a no go. After putting grapes in nothing can be done but retrieve them.
Message 29 of 50 (1,229 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have the same problems as you!

I'm on PC.

But one thing I noticed is that the Fizzing Station just works in Evergreen Harbor, but not in any other neighborhood.

If you try to use the Fizzing Station in Evergreen, it will works! 

Message 30 of 50 (1,203 Views)