by evilekitty

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Unable to Load Ingredients in Fizzing Station

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load ingredients into the Fizzing Station
What happens when the bug occurs? You cannot load ingredients. It may briefly queue as an action but nothing happens. Not even the "I can't do that" response, just nothing. *EDIT* I have tried with and without mods/CC enabled and it happens both times, so it is not that
What do you expect to see? I should see the "load ingredients" popup for the fizzer, and nothing (also I have tried debugging the fizzer and my sim and nothing works)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I know it just released to the pre-order public but hopefully, it was either a small one-time issue or it gets fixed soon.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 50 (8,104 Views)

Re: Unable to Load Ingredients in Fizzing Station

Hero
@thecobchuckler Have you tested this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 50 (8,054 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes I have, and the same issue persists so it is not the mods
Message 3 of 50 (8,046 Views)

Hero
@thecobchuckler I'll test this later

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 50 (8,044 Views)

Hero
@thecobchuckler I tested this.

I put load which made them put the object into the station (it disappeared from inventory). Then I had the option to start fizzing.

Are you not even get the popup ? Do you have anything in your inventory you can use ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 50 (7,971 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I don’t have any mods/cc and I’m having this problem as well. The sim walks over to load and then the task disappears. I have soy beans in my inventory which should load.
Message 6 of 50 (7,919 Views)

Hero
@bellemd Do you get the window to pick the soy bean or is that the issue that you don't get the dialog ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 50 (7,908 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. No box pops up to load ingredients. No text. Nothing. The sim simply stops all actions and stands there and the task disappears. 

Message 8 of 50 (7,902 Views)

Hero

Could you all try repairing the game through origin ?

Right click on the game in origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 50 (7,877 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This happened to me. I realized it was when I tried to load 5 harvestables into the machine on my first go. I tried using only 1 and it seemed to "unlock" the machine. Afterwards, making a package with 5 harvestables also worked.

Message 10 of 50 (7,836 Views)