Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Toddler Bed: Can’t read toddler to sleep!

by llamaalegend

Original Post

★★ Guide

This issue disappeared for me sonewhere last fall. But it’s back After SE patch. Toddler beds only work consistently if long sides of the bed are both accessible. If one side is against the wall, read to bed or put to bed interactions fail, but not all the time. If the whole thing fails only way to get a parent read the toddler to sleep is by having the toddler sit on the bed first and then have the parent read. There seems to be a routing failure - when both sides of the bed are accessible the parent will first put the toddler to bed and then walk to the other side of the bed to start reading. Apparently that’s why they need both sides open, because they have to change side. 

Message 21 of 26 (338 Views)

★★ Guide
@BumblebeeCat9 If the LEFT longside (imagine standing by the foot end of it) is free and the right side is against the wall, does it still not work for you?
Message 22 of 26 (311 Views)

★★ Guide
@MarleyTheWizard It seems to be completely illogical. I haven’t notice any pattern. I have one household where the bed works right side against the wall but in another house it didn’t work in the same position.
Message 23 of 26 (303 Views)

★★ Guide
@BumblebeeCat9 The one that worked right side in for me was the one that came with Eco Lifestyle.
In the two houses is it different beds?
Message 24 of 26 (300 Views)

★★ Guide
@MarleyTheWizard I seen to have this issue with every toddler bed, not just Eco. I didn’t notice that the headline for this bug report mentions Eco toddler bed specifically.
Message 25 of 26 (292 Views)

★★ Novice
@suppitschele If you go the toddler and ask read a story it will worl then
Message 26 of 26 (276 Views)