Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Sound for broken fabrication machine doesn't stop

by kimberann3333

Original Post

★★★ Novice

This is also happening to me, although it started way before Eco Lifestyle. Last Expansion pack I had before Eco came out was before Get Famous I think it was Seasons. I don't think it's an Eco bug, I think it's just a Sims 4 bug in general and always happened after something was repaired.

Message 51 of 84 (1,094 Views)

★★ Novice

Happened to me once but I never experienced it again after doing some stuff. What I did is I removed some unnecessary mods and deleted the "localthumbcache.package". I will report it if I experience this issue again. 

Message 52 of 84 (1,034 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same very annoying problem, it happened twice, basically, my sim was interrupted while fabricating something (she needed to go to the bathroom urgently) and the interruption caused the never-ending glitch sound. 

I was able to fix it by reloading the game the first time, but not the second. 

Message 53 of 84 (979 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is happening to me as well. Deleting the object, replacing the object, bulldozing the whole lot, replacing the lot, all do not stop the sound of the fabricator from where it once stood. I can only shut off sound effects in settings to not hear it anymore, or just never play that lot again.

Message 54 of 84 (939 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is happening to me too. I even restarted the game and the sound is still there Frown

Message 55 of 84 (880 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I, like another user, have found that deleting my cache files does seem to at least temporarily fix this problem.

Message 56 of 84 (874 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is miserable 

Message 57 of 84 (834 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue in which the Fabrication sound effect continued playing even after Fabricator had completed ist task. Had the Fabricator become sentient… self aware?

Fixed in Patch 1.64.84/ 1.28

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 58 of 84 (950 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict Yay!
Message 59 of 84 (782 Views)

★ Novice

I didn't have this issue until this patch... whyyyyy.

Message 60 of 84 (719 Views)