Recycling machine sound.

by Kittekassitar

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Sound for broken fabrication machine doesn't stop

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm having this same problem too. Even deleting the home or removing the fabricator doesn't work. You can hear the buzzing on the empty lot. Exiting the game doesn't work either. I'm on the Tiny Maker's Home Lot where all the storage containers are. This is a very frustrating issue and makes me regret getting Eco so early. I love the pack but this issue makes the pack unplayable.

The only "quick fix" is going into the game's audio settings and turning off sound effects but this ruins the overall game experience.

Message 31 of 84 (1,757 Views)

★ Novice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ2Vy-vCls0 Heres a quick video of it

Message 32 of 84 (1,688 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue, but my machine didn't break for it to happen. My sim was given it as a career reward and used it once, but stopped halfway through. When she finished making the object after going back to it the noise continued.

Message 33 of 84 (1,644 Views)

Re: Buzzing noise coming from fabricator, constantly.

★★★ Novice

I just looked this up because I couldnt figure out where the sound was coming from. I had already replaced the broken fabricator so then I just deleted it and the sound is STILL there. My game is also not recognizing when my sim has fabricated an item to count towards her aspiration...

Message 34 of 84 (1,617 Views)

★ Pro

We once had the same issue with singing. Did you fast forward while using the fabricator?

Message 35 of 84 (1,583 Views)

Recycling machine sound.

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? PC: 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Home lot if you put a recycling machine - The sound is loud, and when you sell it or take away, the voice still remains! The voice does not disappear even when logging in again!
What happens when the bug occurs? The sound is loud, and when you sell it or take away, the voice still remains!
What do you expect to see? I hope you correct the sound error.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

You cannot take a picture of a sound. Wink

Message 36 of 84 (1,574 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have had the same problem, except the noise started the first time my sim used it, and even when it didn't break the noise continued. I have tried til replace the fabricator, but so far the only way I have found to remove the noise is to move lots. 

Message 37 of 84 (1,492 Views)

★ Pro

So, how persistent is this bug? Is the noise still there even after leaving game completely and starting a new save? I hope not because otherwise installation files were corrupted.

Message 38 of 84 (1,466 Views)

Hero
@kusurusu I think it's the same like it was for the shower. If you reload the game it's gone

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 39 of 84 (1,464 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thinking about it, I believe I did hit fast forward while my sim was using it, but I can't know if I did for the first time she used it, or when she was completing the object, or both.

Message 40 of 84 (1,449 Views)