Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Sound for broken fabrication machine doesn't stop

by Kimmehv

Original Post

Re: Annoying buzzing noise is back 2020

★★★ Novice

Awww Frown Lets hope it gets fixed in the next patch update D': I don't think there is any resolution that's not permanent without Maxis fixin this one Frown(( All my CC is from really good creators that are always up-to-date so It doesn't have anything to do with mods Frown Good luck Frown Let's pray maxis gets onto this asap :'DDD

Message 11 of 84 (1,466 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes that's absolutely it! Praying it will get fixed soon >.< tysm <3

Message 12 of 84 (1,464 Views)

Hero
@Setdancing Merged your thread then. Make sure to click that me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 84 (1,424 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes this is exactly what happened to me. I had to start over with a new sim and will not be going anywhere near a fabricator 🙈
Message 14 of 84 (1,390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

It is EXTREMELY annoying. Mine did the same thing and it won't go away. It wouldn't be TOO bad if the sound wasn't like nails on a chalkboard...

I'm seriously thinking about dropping the entire pack because of that sound alone.

The fabricator is seriously bad. Making things takes at least 5-10 tries before it will successfully make anything. It breaks at least 1 out of every 3 times and fails more often than that.

It's also the ONLY way to get those eco parts.

Message 15 of 84 (1,382 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Lavendela91 exactly! moving the fabricator doesnt seem to fix it either, it actually spawns two invisible and impossible-to-delete sound effect spawners... i literally got a MIGRAINE within the first THREE MINUTES of gameplay with the white noise in the background.
Message 16 of 84 (1,360 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@notyourwig One thing I'll say, this is ripe for mods. I have at least 5 or 6 ideas for mods now. Purchase eco parts on the computer, removing the broken sound from the fabricator, increasing speed of the fabricator, decreasing break rates of various devices...etc...
Message 17 of 84 (1,342 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I am having this issue too. I tried to put it in the inventoy, sound still there. Tried to break it with shift click, fix it, didn't help. 

Message 18 of 84 (1,292 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Kimmehv Only way I could stop it is exit the entire game and re-load.

Problem is, the thing breaks so darn often that it'll just come back after a few uses.
Message 19 of 84 (1,267 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Psychotps That worked! Thank you so muchStandard smile

Message 20 of 84 (1,204 Views)