Repair buzz always present in Skywards Palms Sims 4

by therhythmicbabe

Original Post

Re: Replicator noise stuck to lot

★ Novice

my mistake, the fabricator that came with the eco lifestyle expansion.

my game is up to date.

Message 71 of 84 (874 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Noise of the recycling machine never stops

★★★★ Expert
@crinrict It's still occurring on mine also. It's not as loud, but it's still there.
Message 72 of 84 (807 Views)

★ Apprentice

Me too! I thought this was supposed to have been fixed, but it's made my community maker space unplayable.

Message 73 of 84 (759 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Hello.

For anyone still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share these files:

• Affected save file(s)
  • \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Config.log

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the files.

Instructions here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Tagging @pluckypumpkin86 @koolielizz @Crissi1214 @tsprite @patatesfrite @oradul @Psychotps @meredith312 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 74 of 84 (714 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Sound for broken fabrication machine doesn't stop

★★★★ Novice
@Lavendela91 ME TOO IT'S VERY ANNOYING
Message 75 of 84 (566 Views)

Hero
@laforea Did you provide the information Robo asked above yet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 76 of 84 (552 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

If anyone is still seeing this issue, and is willing to send affected save files, instructions on how to send saves are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 77 of 84 (492 Views)

Repair buzz always present in Skywards Palms Sims 4

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.73.57.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except the snow one and Batuu, no hoover or CAS kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. I'm playing in Oasis springs in the Skyward Palms neighbourhood. There a three residential and a community garden. If I go with a magical sim their magic is not on their interactions.
What happens when the bug occurs? The 'needs repairing' buzz is everywhere on every lot with whomever I visit with in that neighbourhood, I play for a couple of moves and it crashes. I've fixed the game, reloaded the game. Moved all the families out. Finally I have deleted all the lots, its still there. The only thing I see is a clay ball but it's the same loudness wherever I go. Just in the one neighbourhood all lots, like someone has left their laptop out in the rain somewhere.
What do you expect to see? I expect not to hear the buzz or the game crash when playing on a lot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I just need it to stop crashing. I can play with the family perfectly well on any other lot. If I move another family in or visit with another family the buzz is still there. Love frustrated of Madrid.

Message 78 of 84 (554 Views)

Re: Repair buzz always present in Skywards Palms Sims 4

Hero
@therhythmicbabe with buzz you mean a sound ?

Does it happen too if you play a fresh save for testing purposes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 79 of 84 (538 Views)

Re: Repair buzz always present in Skywards Palms Sims 4

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Hi, Everything is fine if you reload a new game. You get all the magic interactions, no random sounds.

With buzz I mean the sound a broken object makes. I just can't find any broken objects.
Message 80 of 84 (534 Views)