Re: Eco upgrade parts not finishing fabrication.

by ginn1216

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Sim reset upon creating Eco Part in Fabricator

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, Seasons, Eco lifestyle, City Living, Dine out, Holiday celebration pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trying to fabricate eco upgrade part In fabricator.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim starts fabricating an eco upgrade part and halfway through glitches out in a T pose, the fabrication remains half done and even after scrapping it or buying a new fabricator the issue remains. When clicking on resume fabrication, I receive a part that the game doesn't allow me to use when upgrading. I can fabricate anything else.
What do you expect to see? The fabrication to complete and the part be useable.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I've crafted like 20 eco upgrade parts before this bug started happening, I have no idea what happened. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 17 (4,537 Views)

Hero
@stecey2 Did you get any lastexceptions in your documents folder ?

If so could you add this to your post ?

either create a .rar file and upload that or c/p the content to a post within spoiler tags

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 17 (4,447 Views)

★★ Novice

Here you go!

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 3 of 17 (4,437 Views)

Hero
@stecey2 Does it still glitch ? If so, can you try replacing the fabricator ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 17 (4,410 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Unfortunately the glitch remains even after restarting the game, buying a new fabricator or even using one on a completely different lot. Only with the eco parts tho, all other items are fabricated perfectly.
Message 5 of 17 (4,391 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm currently having the same issue, under all of the same circumstances (this only started happening after I reached level 9 or 10 of the fabrication skill. Before that, everything was fabricated fine without issue) however, it's not JUST the eco-part for me. It is also Fine Wall Decor, Kitchen upgrade part, common upgrade part, plumbing upgrade part, & outdoor trellis. 

I have tried all of the same things including:

Buying a new fabricator

Using a fabricator at a community lot

Using a fabricator at a neighbors lot
Restarting game

Repairing game

**No mods installed**

I have recorded a video of the issue if it helps.

Message 6 of 17 (4,259 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this problem for a little bit with a refrigerator. I don't think it affects all items. I couldn't get the parts to work until I recycled them, did a different upgrade on the refrigerator, then made new parts on a different map after completely logging out of the game for a bit.  At first, I thought maybe I made a glitched part that then affected all the others in the stack and just recycled and remade the entire stack.  That didn't work. Then I chose an upgrade that didn't require the parts. It then displayed another upgrade option for making the refrigerator energy-efficient. I went to a different fabricator on the same map but it still wouldn't take those parts.  I logged out of the game for a bit, came back and went to another map, and built a different fabricator. I was going to do the energy-efficient upgrade, in case it was a hidden prerequisite, but didn't end up needing to. My fridge now runs on the fuel cell. I've noticed the game randomly starts to glitch small things if I've been playing without restarting it for a few hours. This normally isn't a problem for me unless, like today, I had a day off and time to chill. Hope this helps. 

Message 7 of 17 (4,208 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Sim reset upon creating Eco Part in Fabricator

Community Manager (retired)

Does anyone have a save file they can share with me that reproduces this issue? You can send me a DM with a link to your save. Thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me a save:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 8 of 17 (4,147 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Sim reset upon creating Eco Part in Fabricator

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I've been having the same problem with my Fabricator. No matter what I have tried to correct or fix the problem I still cannot fabricate any eco or upgrade part.  The other interesting thing that has happened after my third or forth attempt to fix the problem my fabricator can now successfully fabricate some meals. Yes, my sim made edible salad in the fabricator.

I'm getting super frustrated with this since it's making the game unplayable.  Anyone find a fix yet?

@SimGuruNick  I don't know if anyone else sent you a save file showing this bug, but I just sent you a message with a link to a Google doc with a file from my game. First time doing this so hopefully you will have everything you need.  Thanks for your help.

(merge post) - Atic 

Message 9 of 17 (4,053 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Sim reset upon creating Eco Part in Fabricator

Hero (Retired)

I can consistently replicate this issue in Base Game + EL + NK. The issue started to happen when my sim reached Level 10 of the Civil Designer career / Green Technician branch. 

The fabricator glitches on the first thing I direct her to make on a new fabricator. I have had it get stuck on a Garden Trellis, Eco Smog Vacuum & Eco Upgrade Part. The sim gets through the fabrication, then when it goes to finish, the sim resets & any tasks queued to happen afterward drop from the queue, and the fabricator resets to a "half full" look. In the case of something that goes into the personal inventory - like the smog vacuum & eco upgrade parts - the item will appear there and be usable. If it's something that goes into household inventory, it just doesn't complete at all. 

The menu will then give me the choice to resume or scrap the item. If I choose to resume the item, then it will repeat the entire process and reset the sim & fabricator. Weirdly, every other time I resume it will add another part to my personal inventory. However, any parts made by resuming the process are unusable, and after saving & exiting the game, they will all disappear. I can make another usable part if I choose to scrap the current fabrication. After scrapping, the part made will be added to my inventory & I can use it. 

The game NEVER recognizes the fabrication as being complete, even if I can use the parts / item. As one of the daily tasks for the Green Technician is "Fabricate an Eco Upgrade Part", this causes issues with job performance, because the task can never be completed. And it comes up a lot! (Interesting side note - had no issues with the earlier levels to "fabricate an Eco Upgrade Part". I could complete the fabrication task and it counted. The interesting thing is the level 10 task is worded a little differently and has an "in-progress" notation for it, which stays at "not yet started". I don't recall the earlier levels having this - it was just "obtain an eco upgrade part")

This is not the only thing that broke once this sim reached Civil Designer Level 10. She also cannot grow meat on the meat wall. She can choose the option to grow meat, but nothing happens. (There was something else that I can't remember atm, I'll update when I figure it out)

This is the last exception file generated when I had the Garden Trellis reset, and then a couple of eco upgrade items after that:

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b849aef8cdf366b75f33df77</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-12 09:34:53</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>b849aef8cdf366b75f33df77</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'prototype_RetailCompatible' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2359, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'prototype_RetailCompatible' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b849aef8cdf366b75f33df77</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-12 09:36:01</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>b849aef8cdf366b75f33df77</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>b849aef8cdf366b75f33df77</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-12 09:41:25</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>b849aef8cdf366b75f33df77</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
</root>

This is the Last Exception file for multiple eco upgrade parts using resume:

Spoiler
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-13 07:02:52</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-13 07:06:20</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_electronic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_electronic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-13 07:07:55</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-13 07:15:43</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-13 07:16:46</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-13 07:19:20</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-13 07:19:41</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-13 07:21:54</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-13 07:22:39</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-13 07:23:07</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-13 07:23:08</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-13 07:24:50</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-13 07:31:23</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-13 07:34:12</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>f5ee8814c90362745f34fb31</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
</root>

This is the Last Exception File for making several eco upgrade parts, but choosing to scrap fabrication each time:

Spoiler
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-16 05:20:00</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-16 05:21:25</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-16 05:22:30</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-16 05:47:58</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-16 05:49:01</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-16 05:49:55</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-16 05:50:52</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-16 06:26:37</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-16 06:28:06</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-16 06:30:20</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-16 08:51:50</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>put_down_interactions.py:1082</categoryid><desyncid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'translation')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5773, in _do_perform_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5760, in _get_behavior&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4209, in build_basic_elements&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 5996, in build_basic_elements&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\put_down_interactions.py", line 1082, in build_basic_content&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\carry\carry_postures.py", line 137, in __init__AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'translation'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-08-16 09:02:52</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.65.70.1020-1.200.000.457.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:2069</categoryid><desyncid>89229ddd6369f9555f38f0e7</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2366, in &lt;lambda&gt;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2167, in callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 2069, in _custom_claim_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 197, in __getattr__AttributeError: 'object_UpgradeParts_generic' object has no attribute 'set_state'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
</root>

@SimGuruNick - I have PMed the link to a copy of the save where this is happening. 

Message 10 of 17 (3,800 Views)