[NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Off the grid: Windmill+Solar Panels produce no electricity

by kirstieisbored

Original Post

Re: [ECO] Off the grid: Windmill and Solar Panels produce no electricity (tl lot

EA Staff
@igirlgeek
Hello All,

If you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 11 of 12 (492 Views)

Re: [ECO] Off the grid: Windmill and Solar Panels produce no electricity (tl lot

★★ Novice

I’m having a similar issue. I’ve tried multiple lots over different real life days and in game days… no matter where I am my solar panels, wind turbines or any water collection units won’t store anything!! I’ve had one lot with 15 dew collectors and the water storage on lot bills information tab was still grey over an in game week. I don’t understand what’s going on. 

I play on console (PS5) and never had this issue until about 2-4 days ago. I only noticed it yesterday properly but think it’s been happening for a few days. 

the photo attached is the current lot I’m trying. I have 5 solar panels and 3 wind turbines and it’s been 4 in game days and the storage level has not had any bit of green or the bills haven’t gone down… nothing!

Message 12 of 12 (457 Views)