Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Non Freelance Sims Getting Reminders to Do Gigs

by kusurusu

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Pro

runAffordanceDramaNode_Freelancer_OfferGig_Maker doesn't check for agency trait unlike other freelancer careers

Message 11 of 79 (2,880 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number?
[Version]
gameversion = 1.65.77.1020
codeversion = 1.200.000.459
codechangelist = 8035768
codeconfig = Release_x64

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have any sim in a house, with or without additional family/roommates and with or without pets. 
What happens when the bug occurs? Pop-ups for ALL SIMS and PETS about the job agency calling for a gig. 
What do you expect to see? Every single sim, maker career or not, is getting called... even my dogs/cats.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Normally do, but did check after removing them, still happening.  I normally play with and without MODS/CC all the time.  I am a Twitch streamer so when I stream, I usually remove all my custom content in its entirety for certain build streams. For play streams I do play with CC. 
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes, after Eco Lifestyle
Please describe the patch or change you made. Added Eco Lifestyle to my game

Message 12 of 79 (2,855 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This also happens to me. Without or with mods.

Usually it happens just after a sim, any sim, falls asleep for the night. It happens approximately 60 to 90% of the time in my game. None of the sims are in the Freelancer career. It happens to child sims as well.

Message 13 of 79 (2,821 Views)

★★ Novice
@MapleSimmer I get this with every Sim, including pets, even when no one in the house has any career at all.
Message 14 of 79 (2,794 Views)

★ Guide

I have this problem too. Non-freelancers, non-eco freelancers, non-adults, even pets! It's incredibly annoying, even for adult eco-freelancers. If I wanted a gig, I'd take one.

Message 15 of 79 (2,703 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 16 of 79 (2,675 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Non Freelance Sims Getting Reminders to Do Gigs

I'm getting this as well.  Almost every night.  My sims are in the business and culture columnist career.  Get a pop up about the gigs, can't select any and then exit the pop up.  Continues to happen.

Message 17 of 79 (2,569 Views)

Hero
@RyckRainthrottle Did you send your save to Nick already ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 79 (2,556 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm getting this message also. I just bought Eco Living, started a new game as a Civil Engineer and every sim day I get these messages. I can't click on the list to get a job, so it's so annoying. Played with and without mods, but still the same

Message 19 of 79 (2,531 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Non Freelance Sims Getting Reminders to Do Gigs

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I installed Eco two days ago. My game is up-to-date, I have one Sim in the Actor career. He was with the Well-Suited Agency. He's with the granny one now. He could be at the gig itself and he'd get this call. Now his wife gets them (she's a Gardener) and his sons too (they're toddlers.) I've had nothing but bugs and issues since installing this pack. If they have another kid, am I going to receive this notification five times a day!? It's insane. 

Message 20 of 79 (2,495 Views)