Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Non Freelance Sims Getting Reminders to Do Gigs

by MidniteHearts

Original Post

Re: Job agency calls non actor sims and their pets to check out gigs every morni

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@crinrictmy sim is unemployed. I will send Nick a copy of my save file, thank you Standard smile

Message 31 of 79 (2,154 Views)

Re: Job agency calls non actor sims and their pets to check out gigs every morni

Hero
@Carlie_M_Cullen So the messages could be freelancer career gigs and not actor ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 79 (2,149 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@crinrict I have no idea. I've never played with the freelancer careers, I just assumed it was related to the acting career because my actors got the same kind of notifications.

Message 33 of 79 (2,142 Views)

Hero
@Carlie_M_Cullen OK. I've merged your thread. Does sound like the same issue then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 79 (2,137 Views)

★ Guide

This WAS fixed, it's back as of the CL patch.  It's funny that they're asking for saves.  Just play your own freaking game, it happens every night for everyone!

Message 35 of 79 (2,103 Views)

★ Novice

After reading through this entire thread I can tell you I'm having the same exact problem as everyone else.

Message 36 of 79 (2,079 Views)

Dream Home decorator gig notification non career sims

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1771461030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except bust the dust, batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? Every Sim (even pets, toddlers, children) who isn't in the Dream Home Decorator carreer gets a notification each morning that there are still gigs avaiable for them in the carreer.
What do you expect to see? The pop-up not showing anymore
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch after country livin

xxx

Message 37 of 79 (2,089 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue in my game. My sims aren't in any sort of freelancing careers but I getting keep calls about gigs and it's getting rather annoying.

Message 38 of 79 (1,931 Views)

★★★ Novice

Today is 22 September 2021. I am also still experiencing this issue. It doesn't matter if a sim is in the actor career or freelance maker. I've had unemployed sims getting this message as well. Literally every sim in the household, regardless of age and species, gets this pop-up. Please let us know if and when a solution has been reached.

Thank you.

Message 39 of 79 (1,883 Views)

★ Guide

According to the modder Zero, this is a game bug because, "Maxis forgot a test in the dramanode for the Maker Freelancer career. " They made a mod to fix this for now, but EA needs to check the drama node for the Maker career and add that missing test. We shouldn't have to rely on modders to fix EA's errors.

Message 40 of 79 (1,787 Views)