Re: N.A.P. Still Giving Fines Despite Upgraded Appliances

by ShleeP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ECO] N.A.P. Giving Fines Despite Upgraded Appliances (Patch 1.71)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Island Living, Discover University, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Journey to Batuu, and Paranormal.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have the N.A.P. come to the house.
What happens when the bug occurs? The N.A.P. comes to my house and even though every appliance is upgraded he still says they aren't eco-friendly. I don't have the fuel cells upgraded either. (They are just regular upgraded not eco-part upgraded.)
What do you expect to see? Since my appliances are upgraded I shouldn't be getting the fine.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sorry, there is nothing to attach.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 37 (8,254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [LAUNDRY LIS] [ECO] N.A.P. Giving Fines Despite Upgraded Appliances (Patch 1

Hero

Fixed a rare issue where the Eco Inspector would still issue fines to Households that had upgraded their appliances.

Fixed in Patch 1.99.264/1.78

please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 37 of 37 (1,721 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

I have this, too, but realized recently that I hadn't upgraded my computer to be eco-friendly.  I haven't played long enough since to get another bill cycle, but... is your Sim's computer upgraded?

Message 2 of 37 (8,226 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

As far as I'm aware they have upgraded everything. The computer, fridge, oven, tv, etc. If it can be upgraded they have upgraded it.

Message 3 of 37 (8,203 Views)

Hero
@ShleeP Could you test if it happens in another house in the same hood ? Maybe just have a computer on the and upgrade just that and see if it happens

Was the NAP active before or after they fixed the bug ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 37 (8,183 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ShleeP If you upgrade the refrigerators with the fuel cells, do the fines stop?
Message 5 of 37 (8,140 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Sorry for the delay, I haven't been able to play for a while. So I played the neighbors house, took out everything that is considered an appliance except for the computer (which is full upgraded except for the fuel cell) and the N.A.P. said they were not in compliance.

Message 6 of 37 (8,063 Views)

Hero
@ShleeP Does your Sim own any businesses ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 37 (8,045 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No, none of my current sims own businesses.

Message 8 of 37 (8,031 Views)

Hero
@ShleeP That's the same as this fixed issue, right: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-N-A-P-Energy-Efficient-Appliances-Fines-Despit... ?

At what point did you enact the NAP ? Before or after that patch ?

Do you still get fines if you turn the NAP off ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 37 (8,017 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I bought Eco-Lifestyle in January of this year so after the patch. How do I turn off the NAP? I have the NPC voting turned off, but I don't know how to turn off the NAP.

Message 10 of 37 (7,965 Views)