Original Post

Highlighted

[NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Lumpy clay/Future cube obsession

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when you at social event or any other time and people start bring out clump of clay and play with it
What happens when the bug occurs? my sims will start taking out clay from them self and play with it, then starts leaving and bring out new one.
What do you expect to see? not so many clay clumps Standard smile
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

here a picture >>>>>>

11-20-20_7-00-45 PM.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Base Game Version Number, added tag

Message 1 of 53 (3,213 Views)

Re: lumpy clay reappering

Hero
@unicorn_vdb26 Could please post your game version ? You put something else. The game version can be found at the bottom of the main menu

Also did you test this without mods installed ? I assume the Performing Arts NAP is active ?

Did the Sims have the clay from before or is this a new save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 53 (3,206 Views)

Re: lumpy clay reappering

Hero
@unicorn_vdb26 Could you edit your game version ?

Did you see my questions above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 53 (3,177 Views)

sims will have clay reappear in their hand

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when i do a group gathering . my sims will start having clay or future cub reappear in their hands and i will find alot of clay or future cubs in the inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? it happen more during a group gathering
What do you expect to see? no more clay or future cubs in the inventory.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

ive been having sims getting future cubs and claay reappear in their hands. and when i check in their inventory.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Base Game Version Number. Please do NOT post your serial code in a public forum.

Message 4 of 53 (3,206 Views)

Re: sims will have clay reappear in their hand

Hero
@unicorn_vdb26 Do you have the NAP active ? Did you delete the ones you already had in your inventory ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 53 (3,181 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict yeahh i delet them all the time in my inventory. because i got alot
Message 6 of 53 (3,151 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i aam now deleting origin and i've backup my sims 4 folder and redownloaded origin and the sims 4 . i hope this works

Message 7 of 53 (3,150 Views)

Hero
@unicorn_vdb26 If it continues, could you try a fresh save game for testing to see if that also continues to have the issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 53 (3,139 Views)

the clay is back!! it keep showing up

★★★★★ Apprentice

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.57.1020
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when i have social gathering or when we will go to a club or another public aera they will just stand there then pop up a clay from them selfs and start playing will it, but i keep getting more
What happens when the bug occurs? try a social gathering or go to public place, or look at my houses in new- cress you still there are family that keeps going ,
What do you expect to see? please stop the clay mold to keep poping up
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.

11-20-20_7-00-45 PM.png

she had three of them pop up and put on the table

Message 9 of 53 (3,129 Views)

Re: the clay is back!! it keep showing up

Hero
@unicorn_vdb26 I merged your thread with your existing one. You don't need to open a new thread each time for the same issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 53 (3,110 Views)