Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Can't send fabricated items to client

by elsing2000

Original Post

★ Novice
@ninabynature Same but on PC. Also have all EP's GP's and SP's and mods disabled.
Message 11 of 44 (4,538 Views)

★ Novice

I was having the same issue and managed to fix it - make sure the rug is in the household inventory and then go into live mode and click on the computer to send to client. I was going wrong because I took the rug out of the household inventory and was only getting the computer option to chat with client. Hope it works for you Standard smile

Message 12 of 44 (4,510 Views)

Re: [Eco Lifestyle] Fabricated items don’t go to sim inventory

★ Novice

I was able to send the item via the computer - but I have also made things and they are nowhere to be found 

Message 13 of 44 (4,487 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@saralaila13 

I tried to do just that and it didn't work :/

Message 14 of 44 (4,483 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I tried this. No option to send to the client. Then I remembered I used a CC computer. Then I remembered after some other expansion that CC computers didn't have all the same options that were needed for the new expansion to work. (probably "Get to Work"). Switched out my (cheaper and cuter)  CC laptop for the cheapest regular game laptop and boom, the option was there. Hope that helps someone!

Message 15 of 44 (4,454 Views)

★★★ Novice
@pdpink Ooooh, I bet this is my problem; I'm using a CC computer! I'll test. Thanks!
Message 16 of 44 (4,404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I resolved the issue by removing all Kawaiistacie mods. I´m not sure deleting all was necessary, something tells me it was the preeschool mod which adds more options to computers.

Message 17 of 44 (4,380 Views)

★ Novice
@ninabynature Delete the computer than buy a new one
Message 18 of 44 (4,351 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Marvela9 This was it for me. Specifically, the "KS - Online Schooling" folder in the mod. Too bad it wasn't the preschool. I never use that bit.
Message 19 of 44 (4,318 Views)

New freelancer career not working properly (eco liestyle)

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. choose the new freelancer career in eco living 2. chose any gig that involves fabricating a rug 3. when u go to sell said rug on the computer, the option doesn't appear
What happens when the bug occurs? I open the freelancer sub-category, and the option for "send to client for approval.." doesn't appear
What do you expect to see? The option to select objects/s to sent to the client
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

1. Fulfilled tasks shows that my sim has completed the required tasks

2. Freelancer panel, no options shows the absence of the "send to client for approval...." option

Message 20 of 44 (4,227 Views)