Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ECO] Freelancer: Can't send fabricated items to client

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Mac 1.63.134.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions including eco lifestyle. All game packs excluding outdoor retreat, vampires and jungle. Stuff packs include Moschino, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Cool Kitchen, Movie Hangout
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Have sim be a freelance crafter and accept a gig to create a rug 2)Have sim chat with client to fabricate rug. 3)Fabricate rug. 4) fabricated rug will end up in household inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? The fabricated item goes to the household inventory, where you can’t send the item to the client because you’re in build mode.
What do you expect to see? The fabricated item should appear in the sim inventory so it can be sent to the client.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I’m not sure if it happens with any other items but my sim only has a level 1 fabrication skill and can only accept level 1 gigs. The rug always goes to the household inventory and not my sim’s inventory. I’ve tried placing the rug in my household to see if I could click on it and add it to my sim inventory but nothing happens. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 44 (23,024 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Freelancer: Can't send fabricated items to client

Hero
I'm going to lock this thread to avoid further confusion with this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ECO-Freelancer-Crafter-Gigs-Not-Completing/m-p/10525824#M...

The original issue of the rugs not being able to be sent at all cause they were in the family inventory has been fixed.

There is an option on the computer to send them.

If you still have this particular issue (and not the one where the task is not being marked as completed), please create an new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 44 of 44 (7,271 Views)

All Replies

Re: [Eco Lifestyle] Fabricated items don’t go to sim inventory

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same issue. It does say you can send it from the Household inventory, but you can't. The only way to send items from the Household inventory is to use the computer.

Message 2 of 44 (22,959 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue and when I try to send it via the computer under "Freelancer", I don't have the option, I can only chat with client Frown

Message 3 of 44 (22,910 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Akito_Nihlus Yep! I only have the chat with client option too
Message 4 of 44 (22,899 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, I’m having the same problem. Very frustrating!

Message 5 of 44 (22,893 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue, but I'm on PC. I can't send it from the computer, either. 

Message 6 of 44 (22,818 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

same exact issue. can't send any of the items from the freelance crafter gigs. (this applies to candles as well) The option doesn't appear on the computer under freelance, and you can't send via build/buy inventory.

Message 7 of 44 (22,752 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same problem! Rug goes I to household inventory no option to send to client from there OR on the computer under the freelance tab - just says ‘chat with client’ so frustrating!

Message 8 of 44 (22,676 Views)

New Eco Living Freelancer Career - Rugs Issue

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Get to work, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Seasons. Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, No Stuff Packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the new Crafting freelancer career, try and make a rug then send it off. The option is not on the computer, on the mailbox or as a clickable option on the rug in the household inventory therefore you can't send it for approval. 
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing. The rug doesn't go anywhere so you can't finish the job.
What do you expect to see? The rug is sent for approval. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After I installed Eco Living after the June 3rd update.

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 9 of 44 (22,608 Views)

Hero
Guess the problem is that it's a task.

The rug is too big to go to the inventory so that part is probably by design .. that this prevents the task to be fulfilled, not so much.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 44 (22,620 Views)