[FIXED] [ECO] Fizzing Station: Start Fizzing missing if not enough funds

by Aelynsims

Original Post

Re: Eco Lifestyle: Cannot use juice machine on community lot

★★★★ Apprentice
@Ande1707 Do you have enough funds? It cost something like 56 simoeleons to fizz 5 fruits or veggies.
Message 11 of 29 (1,533 Views)

Re: Eco Lifestyle: Cannot use juice machine on community lot

★★★ Novice

Yup my sims have 600, Watching the other sims on the lot it seems the same thing happens to them, They walk up to it, Look at it and then walk away.

Message 12 of 29 (1,520 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Fizzing Station: Start Fizzing missing

[ Edited ]
Hero

@kidlitwriter Glad you find the reason.

I'm going to leave this as bug though as I think it should be greyed out and tell you that you don't have enough funds instead of disappering.

There is a similar issue with one of the vet objects.

Marking this thread as workaround though

@Ande1707 Are you using any mods in your game ? Have you tried replacing the machine ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 29 (1,482 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am using mods and i have tried replacing it, Shift clicking and resetting object and leaving and returning multiple times, No one including non house hold times can seem to use it, All other objects work fine.

Message 14 of 29 (1,461 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I ended up giving up and deleting that save file to start a new one and it seems to be working (for now at least, but I don't trust it anymore)

Message 15 of 29 (1,432 Views)

★★★ Novice

I gave up and went to bed but it seems restarting the whole game fixed what ever was happening but like you i don't trust it to not happen again.

Message 16 of 29 (1,418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, don't trust it.  It was fine for a little while and now it's back to the same problem...so I guess I'm not going to be a juice fizzer.  It's definitelly nothing to do with funds either, I have quite a bit of money, enough for gallons of delicious fizz...but nothing Frown

I'm so sad, I had such high hope for this pack but it's just SOOOOO glitchy!

Message 17 of 29 (1,388 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [ECO] Fizzing Station: Start Fizzing missing if not enough fund

★★ Novice

I’m having the same issue but it has nothing to do with household funds. My sim is rich and there is simply no “start fizzing” option after adding ingredients. The only option is to retrieve ingredients and when I do that, I don’t even get them back. I don’t use mods

Message 18 of 29 (1,317 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [ECO] Fizzing Station: Start Fizzing missing if not enough fund

★★ Novice

I'm having  the exact same problem.  It's not low needs or funds. And I don't get the ingredients back.

Message 19 of 29 (1,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I removed coolspear perfect produce -  (cool1_food&drink_ChefsPurchasePerfectProduce.package) file. This is the only one causing fizing station issue. Once removed my fizzing station works perfectly every single time. Rest of chef's bowl, fish bowl etc are fine. Don't effect the fizzing station. 

Message 20 of 29 (1,182 Views)