Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ECO] Fizzing Station: Start Fizzing missing if not enough funds

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle Island Living Seasons Free holiday pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try 'Start Fizzing' on a juice machine on a community lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no 'Start Fizzing' interaction on a juice machine after loading ingredients on a community lot. There is only the 'Retrieve Ingredients' interaction.
What do you expect to see? The 'Start Fizzing' interaction.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I load my ingredients into the juice machine on a community lot (tested with no mods/CC, different numbers of ingredients, different types of ingredients and on all 4 types of community lot). Once the ingredients are loaded, I click on the machine, but the only option available is to 'Retrieve Ingredients'. I can use the fizzing machine fine on my home lot.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 29 (8,490 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Fizzing Station: Start Fizzing missing if not enough fun

Hero

The 'Start Fizzing' interaction will now be correctly displayed at the Fizzing Station.

Fixed in Patch 1.104.58/1.86

Please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 29 of 29 (783 Views)

All Replies

Re: Eco Lifestyle: Cannot use juice machine on community lot

Hero
@Aelynsims I'm not having issues with either. Does it matter what ingredients you load ? Have you tried repairing your game through Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 29 (8,463 Views)

★★ Apprentice

How strange - I tried loads of different ingredients. I'll try repairing my game Standard smile

Message 3 of 29 (8,433 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Repairing didn't fix the problem :/

Message 4 of 29 (8,425 Views)

Juice Fizzer not Fizzing

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's random, but after using the juice fizzer a few times, it lets you load in the ingredients but then the opnly option is to 'retrieve ingredients' no option to fizz
What happens when the bug occurs? No fizzing
What do you expect to see? Fizzing of juice...my poor rags to riches sim is going to die Frown
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

The juice fizzer lets me fizz a batch or 2 absolutely fine and then I go to load ingredients (which is fine) and then the option to "Start Fizzing" is gone and the only option is "retrieve ingredients".  I've tried replacing the fizzer, and the same thing happens.  I tried using the one in the Maker Space, and the same thing happens.

Message 5 of 29 (8,403 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Aelynsims Can you try replacing the machine ?

@squirrelgirluk  Merged your thread

Tagging as needs input to see how many other people have issues with this

Other threads on issues with the Fizzing Station

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 29 (8,389 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Fizzing Station: Start Fizzing missing

★★★★ Apprentice

I don't know if this will help, but I've seen LP Simmers not be able to Fizz because they didn't have enough funds. And sometimes the Sim couldn't fizz because they were too uncomfortable--hygiene, hunger, exhaustion etc. I've been able to fizz every time, but sometimes the machine gets stuck and says not ready for 2-3 game days. So that's fun. 

Message 7 of 29 (8,346 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ooh, I think that's exactly what it was! Because I have got a bit more money now and I can use the juice fizzer like normal. Thank you so much for mentioning this!

Message 8 of 29 (8,313 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Aelynsims No problem. Happy Fizzing!
Message 9 of 29 (8,309 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, Loaded it up and all it told me was retrieve items, Went back the following day to try again and now all that happens is my guy stands there and then the interaction goes, Happens on every machine on the community lot no matter what i do.

Message 10 of 29 (8,295 Views)