by electricxdream

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Uni Objects removed from Inventory/ Stuck in Robot Arm

Hero
@battelkinght Great. Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 53 (1,816 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DU] Uni Objects removed from Inventory/ Stuck in Robot Arm

★★★ Apprentice
@electricxdream Try downloading the UI cheats extension mod then right click the arms moodlet. That should put it into your inventory.
Message 32 of 53 (1,735 Views)

★ Novice

which one do I need? I tried one but failed

Message 33 of 53 (1,695 Views)

★ Guide

I have had the problem of my cybernetic arms becoming stuck on my sims as well. This has happened with two sims, both have been vampires but were cured, currently are spellcasters. They were wearing the arms when they died and were brought back, they also wore both the arms and the hazmat suits from strangerville which is something that was conjectured to be a factor over on reddit. I would add my save file but I don't know how. 

Message 34 of 53 (1,609 Views)

Hero
@Reekyteek See this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/7368675#M83549

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 53 (1,583 Views)

★★ Novice

So is there a fix for this issue or no...? I've been scouring forums for days to no avail and I simply CANNOT look at this Robo-Arm another day. Please tell me how to get it off. I've disabled my mods and i still have no option to remove the arm and everytime I take off the glasses they disappear from my inventory.

Message 36 of 53 (1,536 Views)

Hero
@QAhmad82 Can you send me your save ? See above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 53 (1,503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please can you also help me? I'm pretty frustrated playing with this robot-arm-sim for almost 6 months, She's my favorite though and I don't want to lose her. Hope you want to help me! Thank you!

Message 38 of 53 (1,371 Views)

Robotic Arm Wont Come Off

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Its up to date. It just patched today
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions and packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put on the Robotic arm from university
What happens when the bug occurs? It gives no option to remove the Robotic arm and Uni Robotics items (arm and glasses) disappear from inventory
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the option to take them off
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Help me get this robotic arm OFF

Message 39 of 53 (1,305 Views)

Re: Robotic Arm Wont Come Off

Hero
@QAhmad82 AFAIK this is hidden trait that can be removed that will remove the arm. Not sure what it's called atm but since you're not opposed to mods, download the SimsINfo mod from MTS and check the Sims hidden traits. You will probably be able to tell which one you need to remove.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 53 (1,297 Views)