by SimGuruRitzy

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Communication Degree, Business: Rewards Not Unlocking

★ Apprentice

Still an issue, including with new careers

Message 31 of 34 (381 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Crazy to think this has been around for almost 3 years now and no fix has been provided.

Same happens to my sims, if I changed branch at the carrer with the uni degree I won't unlock any reward, but also now I notice that some part jobs rewards are with this bug as well.

I unlocked the reward for the lifeguards part job as it should, but at the driver part job they reach the promotion and the object reward still unlocked. I do not use and has never had mods, so I'm sure this is also not problem.

At this point, I think the reward system has an internal bug not only related to the degree/previous job branch/jumping promotion event, since the part jobs should not be influenced by any of those, this bug must be related to something else.

Since 2019, #stillnofix for career rewards, so sad to have my favorite game progress stuck due to this bug. After all this time I'm not even sure this will ever be fixed.

Message 32 of 34 (260 Views)

★ Apprentice

Bumping this thread since, as per MaPoblet's report, there are career rewards bugs unrelated to degrees as well.

For those of us who are completionists and want to unlock everything in a household, this is a huge issue.

Message 33 of 34 (176 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions are here to share the file with us: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Message 34 of 34 (155 Views)