Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Study Soccer Strategies sometimes not coming up on comput

by Alewage9898

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Study Soccer Strategies sometimes not coming up on comput

Happened to me as well on the Immersive Bend. I just popped into Manage World real quick, as I do for all stickiness, and that fixed it. It seems to not quite register that you are in the soccer career, or gets stuck before it shows. I also think it puts you in e-sports THEN soccer, if I remember the really quick chain of notifications I got - since I didn't put her in the soccer career, the game did when she took a wellness class? Or maybe it had something to do with her degree, which is communications (distinguished). Maybe it has some issues telling which university everyone is in lol.
Message 11 of 19 (4,635 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

My sim just got promoted to Bench Warmer and didn't get Study Soccer Strategies till I saved the game and restarted it from the menu. (using a Immersive Bend)

Message 12 of 19 (4,602 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes Only

Can anyone possibly share a save file where this issue has been encountered? It sounds like the issue fixes itself on a load, so we probably wouldn't be able to reproduce directly from the save, but it'd still be helpful for investigating. You can DM me a link to the save. Thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 13 of 19 (33,950 Views)

★ Guide

Was this issue ever resolved or solved? I am having the same problem. Got promoted and received notification the Study Soccer Strategies had been added to my computer, but it’s not there. 

Message 14 of 19 (4,056 Views)

Hero
@nickinbigd Don't think it was. Could you send your save to SimGuruNick as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 19 (4,042 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I had this issue just now. Sending the save to Nick as requested.

Message 16 of 19 (3,977 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I had the issue just now.  Going to manage worlds and then right back to the house fixed it.

Message 17 of 19 (3,942 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, after I got promoted I didn't get that book nor a my able to see the option under web.

Message 18 of 19 (3,903 Views)

★★ Novice

I know this is late after the last response, but I had this problem initially, and I found the option on my purchased laptop only after saving the game, going to the world screen, and then going back into the game.

Message 19 of 19 (3,145 Views)