Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DU] Sims doesn't go to give final presentation

by halloweenchild13

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Sims doesn't go to give final presentation

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file, to help us investigate? Thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 21 of 53 (3,280 Views)

★ Apprentice

My sim is also a celebrity, but not a pre-made Sim. Perhaps it could be related.

Message 22 of 53 (3,264 Views)

★ Apprentice
@FunkyJ_AU Actually, it's nothing to do with this... started another term and Baby Ariel had another presentation and the final presentation worked fine. Not only with her, but another sim in the house (who was a two star celebrity)

Confusedhrug:
Message 23 of 53 (3,256 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Sims doesn't go to give final presentation

★★★★ Novice

My sim is studying psychology and she won’t give her final presentation when i click on it she just puts it in her inventory. She lives in her own house!.

Message 24 of 53 (3,195 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey SimsGuruNick, 

In addition to not attending her final presentation, I was also forced to enroll into a second term before the first term was over.

Save files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ptrjbEQKcoN492PL43fcI0UUTHqQjOCp

I have the latest patch and have CC mods.

I have all games and packs.

Message 25 of 53 (2,987 Views)

★★★ Novice

This might help, I've just given my final presentation in robotics  but standing on the green just outside the robotics lessons are held and my sim goes in to the building and starts to give his presentation. 

Hope this helps 😀

Message 26 of 53 (2,940 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm having the same issue as well, but my sim is in Robotics/Engineering. Clicking on the option to do the final presentation while the board is placed in world just results in my sim putting the board in her inventory and not doing anything. it is really frustrating and needs to be fixed or it's a feature that needs to be scrapped altogether. 

Message 27 of 53 (2,801 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have this same issue as well, my sim:
Is young adult, I have aging off
Fine Art major at Britechester
Lives off canvas in a tiny living home, Brindleton bay
I have no mods
I have a save file where she is trying to turn in the presentation and doesn't

EdIt: OH and she is on probation

(merge post) -Atic 

Message 28 of 53 (2,710 Views)

Hero
@Octfata Could you share your save with QA ?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 53 (2,665 Views)

★★ Novice

This happened to me when a Sim I created to add to off campus housing moved to Newcrest with an established Sim who moved home after graduation. He's a history major; I don't have mods or anything else. 

Message 30 of 53 (2,612 Views)