Re: [NEEDS INFO] [DU] Sims Turning into Servos

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

Sim Is A Red Servo

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

my sim has turned into a servo.

i have all the packs and ive uninstalled all my mods but every time i leave cas shes a servo again.

in cas it acts like she's wearing an outfit that makes her a servo and i can change her out of it and into what i want in cas, but as soon as i leave cas shes a red servo!

what can i do?

Edit By Crinrict: Removed all-caps from title

Message 31 of 35 (617 Views)

Re: Sim Is A Red Servo

Hero
@avaln1 Merged your post with a bug report on this

Does it only happen on that one save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 35 (558 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INFO] [DU] Unplayed Sims Turning into Servos

★★★ Newbie

no no i have a servo built and i have the same problem

Message 33 of 35 (490 Views)

Sim became servo

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Holiday Celebration, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic, StrangerVille, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know.
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim became a servo after ending her acting gig.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see her not be a servo.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I ended her acting gig by clicking the timer on the top left and she isn't fully implemented as a servo. I have already tried changing her appearance, load the same save, and exit the game then started it again but all to no avail. I have even done this all over again after removing the mods for the same results. I ended up recovering a previous save and it seems to work. The lot she returned to was the Chateau lot in Sunset Valley. 

Edit: I forgot to mention the video is currently uploading to YouTube. I tried to upload it here but it was too big. I will add the link as soon as it's finished uploading. 

Edit: Yes, I know the video talks about another game bug and it will be reported in a separate report. https://youtu.be/yMv3pXOqAV8

Edit: Not Sunset Valley! It's Del Sol Valley! I've been thinking about buying Sims 3 and the full name of the lot is Chateau Peak. 

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 34 of 35 (494 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INFO] [DU] Sims Turning into Servos

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me where it's occurring? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 35 of 35 (422 Views)