Re: [OPEN] [DU] Multiple Identical School Spirit Day Notifications

by Naemi_Han

Original Post

★ Guide

I've counted a few times. I've had 25,32,38, and just now 40 notifications for Foxbury school spirit day. very annoying! 1e.png

Message 11 of 27 (1,304 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hmm we're not seeing this, we're just seeing 2 notifications, one an hour before it starts and another an hour before it ends. Can anyone with this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 12 of 27 (1,261 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DU] Multiple Identical School Spirit Day Notifications

★ Guide

I've seen it happen too. Got like 6 notifications for the event starting. I'll send my save file in a DM.

Message 13 of 27 (1,215 Views)

★ Guide

Unfortunately I don't have the save file before the notifications pop up anymore since my sim has finished the degree ages ago.

Message 14 of 27 (1,178 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Just got 62 !
If this annoys you too much, just use the "delete all" function.

Message 15 of 27 (1,118 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just got 67 notifications. Its happening all the time, I just bothered to count them today. 

Message 16 of 27 (1,040 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Seeing that number makes me feel a lot better about the 18 I received. I have one student enrolled and one who graduated, that is all, so I am wondering why so many.

Message 17 of 27 (1,019 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I think more grades U have, more U recive that.

Message 18 of 27 (1,000 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Sentinel_VX Luckily my current household has all graduated, but whenever I had someone enrolled I got so many notifications - I counted 35 the last time. They all went to Foxbury, not sure if it happens with Britechester.
Message 19 of 27 (975 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I get approximately 35-40 notifications every single time Foxbury has a School Spirit Day, but not UBrite. @SimGuruNick I will DM my save file to you as soon as I can.

Message 20 of 27 (958 Views)