Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [DU] LE: organization_service failed to handle zone load

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020 (64 bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Journey to Baatu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Last Exception occurs on initial family load when launching game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims no longer show as members of University Organizations after traveling between locations.
What do you expect to see? A sim who has joined an Organization should see the relevant tasks and events for that group under the appropriate tab after traveling between locations.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

[Admin - Removed third party link]

Still need help with an exception? Save the file so you can provide it to helpers. Support areas are available in the Help & Resources section below.
Exception Summary
Exception Date: 2020-12-01 14:21:36 Game Version: 1.68.156.1020-1.200.000.477.Release Category ID: organization_service.py:398
Recommended Action No mods are installed, so it is likely this is an official game bug.
Please refer to the AHQ Forums for further assistance. Include this report.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
Possible Cause
(Confidence: 10%)
organization_service
Reason [manus] organization_service failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_organization_status')
MCCC Version Not Installed.
Package Mod Count 0

Spoiler
Invalid Tuning Mods

The following mods should be removed or updated:

Good news! No invalid tuning mods were found.
Invalid Object CC

The following objects should be removed, sims 4 studio batch fixed or updated:

Good news! No invalid object CC was found.
Last Interaction

No interaction data - Exception occurred before or during zone load.

Active Sim's Traits

No trait data available at time of exception.

Mods Explicitly Mentioned in Exception

These mods are mentioned in the exception.
There's an increased chance they're the cause but not guaranteed.

No mods mentioned in the exception.
All Loaded Script Mods

This is the complete list of script mods.
This is included for diagnostic purposes and does not indicate any of them are the particular cause of the exception.

All Package Mods

This is the complete list of package mods.
This is included for diagnostic purposes and does not indicate any of them are the particular cause of the exception.

Load Package List

Recent Tuning Logs

Showing last 6 minor error logs.
These are provided for additional info and might not actually have anything to do with the exception.
(most recent log last)

No logs found.
Help & Resources

Below are some useful links for troubleshooting any LastExceptions you might receive.

[Admin - Removed third party links]

Formatted LastException

[manus] organization_service failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_organization_status')
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 563, in do_zone_spin_up
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1488, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 247, in on_enter
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 414, in on_zone_load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\organizations\organization_service.py", line 398, in on_zone_load
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_organization_status'rtim=0
ClientInfo isn't here

Raw LastException

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>97e9438c58f5d6d5fc69731</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-12-01 14:21:36</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.68.156.1020-1.200.000.477.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>organization_service.py:398</categoryid><desyncid>97e9438c58f5d6d5fc69731</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] organization_service failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_organization_status')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 563, in do_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1488, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 247, in on_enter&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 414, in on_zone_load&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\organizations\organization_service.py", line 398, in on_zone_load&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_organization_status'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>

Report generated in 9.68 seconds.
error index: 0
error index: 0
Set bad module to: organization_service
Found Bad Script: False
SessionDirty: False
Found Bad Tuning File: False
Found Bad Object File: False

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template, added spoiler tags, adjusted title

Message 1 of 13 (3,981 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DU] LE: organization_service failed to handle zone load

Community Manager (retired)

I think this should've been fixed in yesterday's patch, can anyone confirm? Thanks so much!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (1,785 Views)

All Replies

Organization disappears from Sim's panel when leaving lot

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
PlatformPC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (3/3)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: University. Game packs: Parenthood.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join a University organization and travel to another lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? The panel says the Sim is not part of any organization. However, the special icons are present when interacting with Organization members during an event and the little pop up by the character when you perform an organization action also show up so it looks as if the Sim is still in an organization but without the UI to allow any progression and with no means to leave and rejoin the organization.

What do you expect to see? For the panel to still show the organization even after I travel to another lot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? I had MCC the first time it happened. The issue happened again with the mod disabled.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? There was a patch a couple of days ago, I think. It had never happened before that.

Workaround: Dropping out of university and re-enrolling took care of the issue. My sim was automatically part of the organizations again and it was displayed correctly in the UI panel.

Message 2 of 13 (3,640 Views)

Re: Organization disappears from Sim's panel when leaving lot

Hero
@alaetiti Are you getting any LastException files ? It's working fine in my game but it's an older game/organisation my Sim is in. Haven't tried joining a new one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 13 (3,598 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this same issue, with no mods or last exception files.

I will join organization and when I travel to the event it will dissapear from my organizations panel and go back to the original state (not part of any organizations.

Tried this with both braniacs and secret society. issue only started with the last patch.

Message 4 of 13 (3,556 Views)

Hero
@rachl809 Do you get any lastExceptions ? Does it only happen for organizations you newly join ?

Could you try saving the game under a new name before travelling and see if it stays that way ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 13 (3,539 Views)

★ Novice

That's right, no last exemption files or mods

I saved under a new name and it appears the same - no organizations in the panel, cannot see tasks, yet I'm getting notifications like I'm still a member ("now a seasoned member of braniacs") and for the secret society I cannot see the events. 

I believe this started after the last patch because within the same save I did not have this issue before.

Message 6 of 13 (3,525 Views)

[DU] Student organization is missing on the panel

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.87.40.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, all game packs. SPs: Bowling Night, Kids Room, Laundry Day, Moschino, Movie Hangout, Nifty Knitting, Paranormal, Tiny Living, Toddler, Vintage Glamour, Cool Kitchen, Fitness, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Romantic Garden. Kits: Bust the Dust, Courtyard Oasis, Industrial Loft, Throwback Fit, Blooming Rooms, Carnaval Streetwear, Country Kitchen, Decor to the Max.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join a student organization, you can see the organization on the panel. Then travel to another location.
What happens when the bug occurs? Organization is not shown on the panel.
What do you expect to see? To see the organization on the panel.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello, my sim has joined Art Society during a bar night on the local pub. I was able to see that she was a member of Art Society by looking at the organizations panel. Then I went to a museum after and the panel was empty. I am quite sure my sim is still a member because whenever I am doing some related activities, the organization icon appears above my sim. I also shared the last exception I got, and a screenshot showing the issue. You can see the Art Society icon on the painting commands. Repairing the game did not work either...

PS: Another topic for the same issue is also inside "Technical Issues - PC" section but I am playing on a Mac, and I think it is a bug.

organizationpanelbug.png

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>a6af3f6f9869402626d8411</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2022-04-30 21:47:57</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.87.40.1230-1.200.000.556.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>organization_service.py:398</categoryid><desyncid>a6af3f6f9869402626d8411</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] organization_service failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_organization_status')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 575, in do_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1556, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 248, in on_enter&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 414, in on_zone_load&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\organizations\organization_service.py", line 398, in on_zone_load&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_organization_status'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 11.01&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;LoadingScreenActiveFlag: 1&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,112,50486&#13; &#10;Modded: False&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Mac OS X Version 10.16 (Build 20G314) GPU: Radeon Pro 555X macOS Metal driver 0.0.0.0&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>a6af3f6f9869402626d8411</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2022-04-30 21:50:32</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.87.40.1230-1.200.000.556.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>organization_service.py:398</categoryid><desyncid>a6af3f6f9869402626d8411</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] organization_service failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_organization_status')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 575, in do_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1556, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 248, in on_enter&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 414, in on_zone_load&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\organizations\organization_service.py", line 398, in on_zone_load&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_organization_status'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 11.01&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;LoadingScreenActiveFlag: 1&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,112,50486&#13; &#10;Modded: False&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Mac OS X Version 10.16 (Build 20G314) GPU: Radeon Pro 555X macOS Metal driver 0.0.0.0&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>a6af3f6f9869402626d8411</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2022-04-30 21:51:15</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.87.40.1230-1.200.000.556.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>picker_interaction.py:2191</categoryid><desyncid>a6af3f6f9869402626d8411</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception while generating potential interactions for object_sitSofa3x1_EP08EDFABRIC:0x03710eefc1e355b7: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'inventory_component')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 2191, in _get_objects_internal_gen&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'inventory_component'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 11.01&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;LoadingScreenActiveFlag: 1&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,112,50486&#13; &#10;Modded: False&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Mac OS X Version 10.16 (Build 20G314) GPU: Radeon Pro 555X macOS Metal driver 0.0.0.0&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Message 7 of 13 (3,374 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] LE: organization_service failed to handle zone load

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone encountering this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 8 of 13 (3,239 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [DU] LE: organization_service failed to handle zone load

★ Novice

Got this organization error and another one on a legacy play file - don't know how long I've had it but will DM you the link to an unmodded save with the error.

Error message: [manus] organization_service failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_organization_status'), CategoryID: organization_service:398

Error message: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'vacation_or_home_zone_id'), CategoryID: npc_invite_situation_drama_node:230

Message 9 of 13 (3,141 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DU] LE: organization_service failed to handle zone load

★★★★★ Newbie

I've had this issue for a while now. Every time I start a new save and play for a good while, I get the same exception traveling to a different lot. It becomes frustrating because the save becomes unplayable and I have to make a new game and start over, only for the issue to happen again. I've repaired, used with and without CC, and deleted the localthumbcache. Nothing seems to work.

Message 10 of 13 (2,974 Views)