Re: Nothing happens after Britechester graduation ceremony

by Nozladi

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Guide

@Idiosyncratic53  I'll give that a try! Great idea. He might have to remarry Olivia, but eh, small price to pay. lol

Message 41 of 61 (630 Views)

★ Guide

@Idiosyncratic53  It didn't work. AAAHHH It was such a great idea too! 

Message 42 of 61 (628 Views)

★ Expert
@Nozladi Damn, I really thought that might work too! I'm sorry I can't offer more help!
Message 43 of 61 (614 Views)

Sim cannot graduate

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.12.30
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Parenthood, cottage living, discover university, Island living, seasons, Cats & dogs, city living, laundry day, dream home decorator, realm of magic, dine out, tiny living, my first pet, toddler stuff, kids room stuff, cool kitchen stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attend university
What happens when the bug occurs? I get the message that my sims have completed all 12 courses and they cannot enroll anymore, there is no graduation date.
What do you expect to see? A graduation date/event and them to be able to enroll again
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My sim was going to take a photo with someone when the pop up to reenroll came up on the screen so both the picture and the enrollment option were automatically closed

Message 44 of 61 (623 Views)

Re: Sim cannot graduate

Hero
@diking96 I merged your post with the existing thread on this.

Please send your save to EA as asked here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-DU-Graduation-doesn-t-trigger-can-t-re-enroll/m-p/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 61 (587 Views)

★ Novice

I reached out and did not get a responde and now I don't know where the message is at. Confused

Message 46 of 61 (547 Views)

Hero
@diking96 They might still be on Christmas break. Check back next week.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 61 (534 Views)

University Bug - Should have graduated but stuck

★★★ Newbie

I completed my last exam with the sim, went to a new location. As I was leaving the location I got the notification to say I had completed the degree. I didn’t get a chance to read it as I had already committed to leaving the location. 
now I am on day 3 after she should have graduated. 
it says she has completed the degree, but the university is still showing under her career tab, she didn’t get the degree, there are no job benefits despite it being a distinguished degree, and she is unable to even drop out

bright side of the bug, she is also still living on campus, rent free 🤷‍♀️

is there a way I can fix the bug, make her graduate or even go back to before she got the message? 

Message 48 of 61 (514 Views)

Sims can’t graduate or re-enroll

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? SP18:1.assets.live-sp18.53
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure how it happened, it was the final day of classes! But there was no notification stating when graduation was.
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sims was attending a guest lecture because they were all don’t with classes, then after they went of for a celebration dinner and there was just no notification. Now I’m the career section it says that they graduated but they degree is not present and they can’t re-apply for school nor get a job in that chosen degree field.
What do you expect to see? Usually when my Sims graduate their final grades are posted followed by a message stating that they have graduated and their graduation will be the following day.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I am playing with 3 different sims whom have been attending Foxbury Institute and 1 at University of Britechester all studying in different degree programs. The problem is all 3 of my Sims graduated (on a Friday) and somehow there has been no graduation! There was no notice that they had a graduation ceremony either. Idk what to do I tried to revisit an earlier save but sadly the earlier save was literally after they finished their courses. Now I don’t know what to do they are legit stuck and I worked so hard on these Sims so I have no interest in deleting the save and starting over. 

Message 49 of 61 (497 Views)

Re: University Bug - Should have graduated but stuck

★ Expert
@ninjapenguinsman If you play on PC there's a uni mod which allows you to use a cheat to bring the message back up so they can graduate but elsewise there's no way of fixing this properly that has been found yet sadly
Message 50 of 61 (471 Views)