by SamanthaSunny

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [DO] Clicking On Preset for Waiter Outfit Goes Into CAS & LEUI

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion: All Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Strangerville. Dream Home Decorator Stuff Packs: Vintage Glamour, My First Pet, Moschino Stuff, Tiny Living, Nifty Knitting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Own a restaurant 2. Have a preset outfit for a waiter 3. Click on the preset outfit
What happens when the bug occurs? Clicking on the preset outfit takes me into CAS.
What do you expect to see? Not to go into CAS and the preset outfit is selected.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

See above.

• Last Exception File
  • <report><version>2</version><sessionid>3da53ac058cdd18760bae568</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-06-05 08:29:10</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.75.125.1030-1.200.000.507.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>(AS)widgets.shared.controls::PackIconCellView</categoryid><desyncid>3da53ac058cdd18760bae568</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.&#13;&#10;	at widgets.shared.controls::PackIconCellView/LoadImage()&#13;&#10;	at widgets.shared.controls::PackIconCellView/Refresh()&#13;&#10;	at olympus.gui.buttons::Button/Draw()&#13;&#10;	at olympus.layout::GridLayout/OnFeedAdd()&#13;&#10;	at olympus.data::ArrayDataFeed/AddItemsFromIterable()&#13;&#10;	at widgets.Exchange.Detail.controls::DetailInfoPanel/HandleEntitlementsFetchComplete()&#13;&#10;	at olympus.io::CommunicationObject/Dispatch()&#13;&#10;	at olympus.io::CommunicationManager/SendUIMessage()&#13;&#10;rtim=2057330&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 9 (2,009 Views)

Re: [DO] Clicking On Preset for Waiter Outfit Goes Into CAS & LEUI

★ Guide

I have this too, came after latest update I guess... This is frustrating bug!

Message 2 of 9 (1,910 Views)

Re: [DO] Clicking On Preset for Waiter Outfit Goes Into CAS & LEUI

EA Staff

Hello

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 9 (1,885 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DO] Clicking On Preset for Waiter Outfit Goes Into CAS &

★ Guide

@SimGuruRitzy I have sent you a save file Standard smile

Message 4 of 9 (1,822 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @SamanthaSunny,

I seem to not have access to the link you shared. COuld you please change the access permission and let me know.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 5 of 9 (1,801 Views)

★ Guide

@SimGuruRitzy  I have sent you a save file again Standard smile

Message 6 of 9 (1,776 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Has anyone found a fix for this?

It bugs me to no end to have waiters running around that don't fit the theme of the restaurant...

Message 7 of 9 (1,648 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DO] Clicking On Preset for Waiter Outfit Goes Into CAS &&

★★★ Novice

Sorry for necro, but this is just in case someone is looking for a solution, the only fix I got is to select the outfit u want very slowly and do not move ur mouse while clicking it.

Message 8 of 9 (722 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [DO] Clicking On Preset for Waiter Outfit Goes Into CAS &&

★ Guide
@LookAtMyRight Thanks for the necro actually, this was driving me nuts and your solution was the only thing that worked.
Message 9 of 9 (572 Views)