[NEEDS SAVES] [DHD] No Pop-Up for going to Gig at starting time

by Gednaa

Original Post

Re: Dream home decor clients…where are you?

★★★★★ Novice
@lari_momsen Oh that’s a shame. Thanks for letting me know - appreciate it ✌🏻
Message 10 of 47 (1,802 Views)

Re: Sims 4 dream home decorator sims will not go to gigs

★★★★★ Newbie

me too omg. it’s so annoying, i can’t even do the job cause nothing pops up, no go to work option either so im just as confused as u.. hopefully someone will have a solution soon

Message 11 of 47 (1,849 Views)

★★ Novice

Same, I had to manually find the house but then nothing was working right for the gig. The clients just left or weren't there at all.

Message 12 of 47 (1,515 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same! Super frustrating. I ended up cancelling the gig and lost reputation. It doesn't work right even if you manage to find the client's home.

Message 13 of 47 (1,522 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

If that doesn't work, Rightclick the game in Origin and select Repair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 14 of 47 (1,492 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Rosievondee Any mods/cc in your game ?

EDIT: Als merged this with another thread of a missing pop-up

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 47 (1,478 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict no mods :-)
Message 16 of 47 (1,465 Views)

Re: Sims 4 dream home decorator gig makes sims leave

★★ Novice

I never got a pop up even at the time of the gig to go to work. I did show up to the lot. I was able to talk to the client once and then they went invisible. I did not get "visit lot" or anything. I was able to get a check off for doing the renovation and taking pictures, but nothing else. It did recognize when I hovered over the sim that they were the client. I don't know what to do about this. I canceled the gig and now can't get any other gigs. I'm deeply saddened. 

Message 17 of 47 (1,440 Views)

★★ Novice

I removed my mods folder and still nothing Frown

Message 18 of 47 (1,446 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Would any one mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

EDIT: Merged this with a bug report now but I need more data. Saves would be great.

EDIT EDIT: @unitato99mv I merged your post with the bug report on no pop-up as you confirmed that was the issue for you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 47 (1,432 Views)