by emiliedurr26

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [DHD] Ghost sim jobs

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Most of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Selecting a job within the interior designer career
What happens when the bug occurs? When going to a job on dream home decorator it takes you to a house with no sims that are currently alive only ghost sims so you are unable to properly find out the likes or complete the job. Sometimes it also starts the job with clients who are alive and then required you to speak to the ghost sim to reveal the makeover
What do you expect to see? None of the jobs selected should involve the ghost sims and shouldn’t be on a lot that only has ghost sims
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

When going to a job on dream home decorator it takes you to a house with no sims that are currently alive only ghost sims so you are unable to properly find out the likes or complete the job. Sometimes it also starts the job with clients who are alive and then required you to speak to the ghost sim to reveal the makeover

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 1 of 4 (449 Views)

Re: [DHD] Ghost sim jobs

Hero
@emiliedurr26 Can you not interact with the ghosts or what happens ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (411 Views)

★ Novice

Hi!

sometimes the ghosts aren’t even there just the urns and then sometimes they disappear or I can’t interact with them properly

Message 3 of 4 (404 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 4 (317 Views)