[NEEDS SAVES] Counters disappear/NPC Stealing (Sharing is Caring active)

by ToraUF0

Original Post

Re: Restaurant Thievery

Hero
@PoppyCock98 Glad to hear.

Turn off NPC voting to make sure it doesn't re-appear when you don't want it (in your game options)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 201 (770 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Sweet! Okay, thank you so much
Message 62 of 201 (759 Views)

Items disappearing from lots

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Living, University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get together, Get to Work, Jungle adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine out, Laundry day stuff, Bowling night stuff, Kids room stuff, Movie Hang out stuff, Holiday Celebration, Grim’s Ghoulish guitat
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Visiting public lots and after a while the furniture and items begin to disappear.
What happens when the bug occurs? Items disappear from lots until there are no items left.
What do you expect to see? Items not disappearing unless deleted.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This glitch as well as the eco living glitch had just been resolved for my game and I was finally able to play so I played with no problem for a week. This week I tried to play and some of the aspects of the glitch reappeared such as items vanishing from lots, people constantly doing push-ups and having punch ups. This has driven me crazy because the game is once again unplayable.

Message 63 of 201 (790 Views)

Re: Items disappearing from lots

Hero
@Olivetree31 Did you check the NAPs in those neighborhoods they're still occurring ?

If the NAP is active, it's not a bug what happens.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 201 (741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hey @crinrict, Thankyou for the advice. NPC voting is already turned that off from the last time the game glitched and I went through and removed any NAPs that seemed to be impacting gameplay such as sharing is caring etc but I’m still experiencing issues.

Message 65 of 201 (737 Views)

Hero
@Olivetree31 Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 66 of 201 (731 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INFO] Counters disappear/NPC Stealing (without N.A.P.)

★★ Novice

The only things active are Self-Sufficiency and Upcycling Initiative. It’s not a new family and I’ve only noticed the non-stop stealing at my restaurant. The customers steal the table and chairs and then started giving me bad reviews because their food never came to the table (no table) and new people couldn’t be seated because the tables and chairs were being stolen faster than I could replace them. I went down half a star in two hours in game so I closed and I’m hoping I can get this fixed.

Message 67 of 201 (719 Views)

Sims keep stealing my furniture

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco lifestyle University Sulani Get Famous Seasons Pets City Living Get together Get to Work Realm of magic Strangerville Jungle Adventure Parenthood Vampires Dine out Spa day Outdoor retreat Nifty knitting Moschino Laundry day Toddler stuff Fitness stuff Bowling night Vintage Glamour Romantic garden Movie hangout Perfect patio Luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The sims steal objects from other lots.
What happens when the bug occurs? All the time
What do you expect to see? My sims items not to be stolen from their lots. For items not to be stolen from community lots.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I keep having furniture taken by other sims who visit my lot. They take everything.

• This also happens on communal lots such as restaurants and parks.k
Message 68 of 201 (740 Views)

Re: Sims keep stealing my furniture

★★★ Guide

Sounds like you have the neighbourhood action plan (NAP) "Sharing is Caring" active (from eco lifestyle). You'll need to either repeal it, or cheat it out of existence.

Message 69 of 201 (731 Views)

Re: Sims keep stealing my furniture

★ Novice

How to I cheat it out of existence?

Message 70 of 201 (724 Views)