Re: Furniture Keeps Disappearing in Restaurants

by staceysimsgirl

Original Post

Hero
@staceysimsgirl Do you have the sharing is caring NAP active in the neighborhood where the restaurant is located ?

Check on a house that's in the same neighborhood. You need to load a family that lives there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 201 (786 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I got my sim to check the voting board and it says No Neighbourhood Action Plans Have Been Put In Action yet.
Message 42 of 201 (774 Views)

Hero
@staceysimsgirl Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 201 (772 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! I believe I have the same or a similar problem. Whenever I go to public lots (like a bar, restaurant, lounge) in any world,I see Sims 'stealing' furniture. They just take chairs, tables, tv's away, which results in objects missing from those lots. I have no idea why this problem occurs and when this started happening, but as you can imagine it's pretty frustrating... I hope there will be a fix for this in this month's update.

Message 44 of 201 (727 Views)

Hero
@PlumbobElias Did you check on the sharing is caring NAP ? If its not active, I'd be happy to take a look at your save

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 45 of 201 (721 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Crin, I've taken a closer look and it appears to be a problem with the NAP like you said, but I have a feeling that this NAP is active in multiple neighbourhoods. I don't know if this is a coincidence, but I don't feel like I should be deactivating it through a different family and with cheats...

Message 46 of 201 (705 Views)

Hero
@PlumbobElias The longer you play, the more NAPs get active unless you turn off NAP voting. Usually only neighborhoods of families you have a favorited/played household in should vote at all (+ Evergreen Harbor).

If you don't wnat the stealing, it is best to repeal them all.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 47 of 201 (701 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Sorry for the late reply. I tried to send you my save a few times. But I seem to be struggling. Do you by any chance have EA's contact details? So then I can let them know about the issue. Thank you :-)
Message 48 of 201 (697 Views)

Hero
@staceysimsgirl Reporting here is fine. EA reads this forum.

It might not be a bug though so that's why I like looking at the save.

Where are you struggling to send it ? You need to upload it to google or oneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 201 (672 Views)

Restaurant Thievery

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.32
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try owning a restaurant and being present during business/operating hours.
What happens when the bug occurs? All of the NPC customers come in and steal all the tables (even out from another customer already seated there), chairs, counters, decorations, etc...
What do you expect to see? I expect that the NPCs should not be able to steal business/retail items. In a 10 hour shift, I've literally had to go to build mode to replace all the furniture 10 times or more in that 10 hour shift. Pain in the..... hind end.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Have no screenshots

Message 50 of 201 (648 Views)