Re: Problems with NAPs at Vet location.

by mrsmisser

Original Post

Champion

@mrsmisser Hmmm... That stinks. Well, if you have the setting off I believe the NAPs only last a certain amount of time before they end and have to be voted on again? Maybe until then you can keep babysitting for the stealing, replace items, and cheat back the funds this all costs your Sims. Sorry for the frustration! Following are a couple of options resources/some info you may want to check out:

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 141 of 201 (535 Views)

★ Apprentice

@SheriGRI really hope they go away at a point, until then I don't wanna play at the VET clinic at all...

I don't want to use CCs or Mods in my game, as it ruin the game for me, and results in crashes and you always have to disable them ect, so I just keep away from it...

Message 142 of 201 (530 Views)

Re: Paranormal Pack-Missing Objects

★★★ Newbie

So it is!  Damn ghost is robbing me blind!

Thanks for the tip.

Message 143 of 201 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mrsmisser I never play with Mods or CC either. But some people do, so I was mentioning it. Do you have a version of the clinic that is saved to your library with all of its content as it should be? Perhaps you could sell the clinic and wait until the NAP is done, then re-place it on the lot (from your library) and repurchase the business at that point (this is assuming you have a copy saved to your library and a sim who owns and runs it)? If your sim doesn't own it you could just replace it from your library version at that point. Sorry for your frustration.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 144 of 201 (519 Views)

Hero
@mrsmisser I'm going to merge your post with the bug report. While this isn't really a bug per se it's very annoying and I don't think they should steal from business to the point where a lot becomes unplayable.

I would suggest clicking me too on the first post. If enough people do that showing how annoying it is, they might consider changing this.

Do you have any residential lots in that neighborhood ?

For your other issues:
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/ECO-Aurora-Effect-not-removed-when-Footprint-changes/td-p/9881...
- What kind of fines are you getting ? The water conservation fine seems to just occur whether you lived in that lot or not. Here's also a bug report for that: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNSURE-ECO-N-A-P-Water-Conservation-fine-for-business-lot-in/m...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 145 of 201 (504 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict I don't live in the neighborhood where my VET clinic is. I think there is another residental lot there...

Well I don't know if it is the water conservation in the english version, I am playing the danish version and here it is an electrical fine for using to much electricity...
Message 146 of 201 (466 Views)

Disappearing Objects

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all products; excluding 3: Snowy Escape, Star Wars and Nifty Knitting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure. After the latest update and then installing Paranormal Stuff. Build items are disappearing before my eyes. Counters, bookcases, barstools, sinks, et cetera.
What happens when the bug occurs? Build items are disappearing before my eyes. Counters, bookcases, barstools, sinks, et cetera.
What do you expect to see? I'm tired of constantly replacing what vanishes from the lots.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Latest update. Installed 2/8/2021

Please help. Game isn't much fun with this issue.

Message 147 of 201 (442 Views)

Re: Disappearing Objects

Hero
@MrsPunkiVamp Did you check if Sharing is Caring is active in your neighborhood ? (the NAP).

If so, just repeal it

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 148 of 201 (423 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INFO] Counters disappear/NPC Stealing (Sharing is Caring active)

★★★ Apprentice

I noticed this happens to me on lots with the party trait and lots with klepto NPCs coming to swipe stuff and it’s annoying and a waste of money to replace items! I get the concept but it’s still not fun to have to keep replacing required stuff on community lots. 

Message 149 of 201 (382 Views)

Patrons Stealing Furniture From My Restaurant

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all packs installed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Own a restaurant.
What happens when the bug occurs? Patrons keep stealing the furniture from my restaurant and then all of my staff quit. I bought a mailbox to see see if the neighborhood action plan was sharing is caring but neighborhood action plans were not an option for this lot.
What do you expect to see? Patrons not stealing my restaurant furniture and my staff not quitting.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

N/A

Message 150 of 201 (384 Views)