Problems with NAPs at Vet location.

by mrsmisser

Original Post

Re: NPCs keep taking items from public places I've built. So frustrating!

★★★★★ Pro

Sounds like you have Sharing Is Caring as one of your active N.A.P.s.

Message 131 of 201 (761 Views)

Re: The NPCs in my game keep taking items from lots I've created.

Champion (Retired)

@TashaD94 

This is caused by the sharing is caring nap being active in the neighborhood where you built the lot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 132 of 201 (759 Views)

Problems with NAPs at Vet location.

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have finally build my VET clinic, of course in another neighborhood than where my sims is living in. But I am having problems with this new neighborhoods NAPs, people keeps stealing stuff from my vet clinic because of the NAP beeing "sharing is fun" (NO IT IS NOT!!!). I can't change the NAPs as it is not the neightborhood I am living in. But it is quit annoying that NAPs effect places like VETs, restaurans and shops, and it is quit exspensive to keep replacing the items, after every costumer...Can this be fixed somehow, as I of course can't lock the doors for the costumers and patients. This gameplay shouldn't be allowed to affect places like this, and when they keep stealing my check-in counter and my examination table it is just not fun anymore. ECO lifestyle sucks so much when it comes to this and it is not the only thing that is wrong with this pack. Can I somehow see before building in a neighborhood what the NAP is, so it wont affect my stores, vets ect...

#2. The very bright light when your neighborhood is green, already complained about that in another treat...

#3. That the NAPs from a neighborhood you moved away from still gives you fines every week, even thought that NAP is not in your neighborhood anymore...Please EA fix it, fix this pack...

Message 133 of 201 (729 Views)

★ Novice
@Sketch793 That's the thing, it didn't have it active, it was built in the same neighbourhood my sim lived in and it wasn't active, I checked twice to make sure from my mailbox, took my sim to the restaurant and then all the furniture starting disappearing, even had a sim come take the tables and chairs I was sitting on so it glitched and reset. I'm so confused Frown
Message 134 of 201 (732 Views)

Hero
@TashaD94 Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 135 of 201 (723 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@TashaD94 It sounds like you must have Sharing is Caring active somewhere and the NPCs are arriving with the hidden trait that lets them steal everything. I recommend sending your save to @crinrict
Message 136 of 201 (718 Views)

Paranormal Pack-Missing Objects

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.37.13.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a lot after Paranormal expansion pack is installed. Objects will start to disappear after playing about 1 hour (Tables, chairs, couches, bookshelves). This even occurs when loading public lots when your Sim is traveling.
What happens when the bug occurs? Objects disappear (tables, chairs, etc). They do not reappear after exiting and reloading the lot. Installing an earlier saved file will only lead to the same issue within 1 hour of game play.
What do you expect to see? Missing objects. Sometimes floating objects previously placed on table are simply hanging in midair. Incident increases with Gerdry’s first visit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed new Paranormal expansion pack.

Objects disappear randomly after new expansion pack is installed. I 

Message 137 of 201 (764 Views)

Re: Paranormal Pack-Missing Objects

Hero
@Tempest7777 Did you check if the sharing is caring NAP is active ? If so, repeal it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 138 of 201 (747 Views)

Re: Problems with NAPs at Vet location.

Champion

@mrsmisser Have you tried disabling NPC voting on NAPs? To do this go into Game Options when the particular game save is open:
Screen Shot 2021-01-30 at 3.42.10 PM.png

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 139 of 201 (717 Views)

Re: Problems with NAPs at Vet location.

★ Apprentice

@SheriGRYes it was the first thing I did, but NAPs that is already in action are still in action even if you do so, and as I said the VET clinic is not in the same neighbourhood that I am living, so I can't manage the NAPs by cheats...

Message 140 of 201 (713 Views)