[OPEN] [CoL] Hatchable eggs disappearing/spoiling

by naeshelle

Original Post

Re: Hatchable eggs disappearing/spoiling

★★★ Newbie

This does not actually fix the bug, I just tried it myself and the two golden eggs I was trying to hatch still spoiled in the new coop

Message 51 of 180 (1,241 Views)

Re: [OPEN] - [CoL] Hatchable eggs disappearing/spoiling

★ Guide

This happens to me too.

I do however use mods and cc. But from what I can read in this thread, it seems that this is a bug and has nothing to do with the mods. If needed, I'm willing to create a save without mods and cc.

Spoiled Hatchable Egg

Message 52 of 180 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the problem of hatchable eggs spoiling and if I don't keep an eye on them any sim that is taking out trash/ cleaning litter box will go and clean out the "spoiled egg" and if I don't keep the chicken coop on my screen for the duration of incubation the egg will disappear.  This is a very annoying bug that I haven't seen much response to.  

Message 53 of 180 (1,172 Views)

chicken issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi there! love the game ut 100% of my hatchable eggs spoil now before they are hatched

when i first bought the expancion pack there wasn't any issues when i play with testing cheats enabled or without

[CM - Edited to merge consecutive posts]

Message 54 of 180 (1,228 Views)

Re: chicken issues

Hero
@m0k0c Your post was merged with the bug report on this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 180 (1,136 Views)

Re: chicken issues

★ Guide

@m0k0c Do you play on PC? I had my Eeg vanished as well, so i made a small fix i am testing right now. I did not really see any "spoiled" info before it vanished but it was just gone at some point. Now with the Fix installed, i could hatch the eeg without issues. I am searching for more testers. If anyone wants to test the fix feel free to join my Discord (search for LittleMsSam tumblr where a link is in the About Me Box) and tag me there.

Message 56 of 180 (1,113 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is happening to me too. No mods. I've seen both a spoiled egg and a missing egg. It's possible the sim disposed of the egg when cleaning the coop and I didn't notice. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jmRSslUq_Lvy2_sco23dsNQpe0htbX5X/view?usp=sharing 

Message 57 of 180 (1,091 Views)

★ Novice

Can confirm that this is still occurring in the Xbox.

Message 58 of 180 (1,033 Views)

Re: Hatchable eggs disappearing/spoiling

★★★ Guide

This has also been happening to me, I haven’t been able to hatch a single egg since I bought a coop 

Message 59 of 180 (1,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I figured out that if you hold your mouse over the egg until the hatch timer finishes then it will hatch. You cannot move your mouse whatsoever off of it or it’ll spoil immediately. The hen can lay in it and it will stay highlighted

Message 60 of 180 (970 Views)