by sapphirelions

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [CoL] Cows become unhappy and leave too quickly

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a cow in the animal shed on the lot
What happens when the bug occurs? The cow will become unhappy very quickly and leave despite me taking care of the shed as quickly as possible. Then when the shed is clean and the food is full it still doesn’t come out.
What do you expect to see? More time allowed to clean before the cow leaves or gets unhappy.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The cow had gotten unhappy multiple times despite me having good relationship with it and taking care of it as often as possible with my sim in high school. I got the alert and immediately cleaned the shed and the food was still full. As soon as the shed got dirty again, the cow left. The food was still full and the cow hadn’t come out.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, adjusted title

Message 1 of 8 (3,075 Views)

Re: [CoL] Cows become unhappy and leave too quickly

★★ Apprentice
@moebeana i think im having a similar issue. my sim's cow was sleeping in the shed for an awfully long time, like all day and then most of the night. so i had my sim go and call the cow out of the shed herself and when she came out, she was filthy, starving, and very unhappy despite the shed saying it was clean and full?? the cow didnt leave, but i thought it was strange that the cow wasnt leaving the shed and that the shed said it was full and clean.
Message 2 of 8 (2,994 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have a similar issue, the feed is full but the cow says it is starving, and rarely leaves the shed.  

It did get better when I fed the cow one of the friendly treats, but the cow's hunger is rarely tied to the food level

Message 3 of 8 (2,978 Views)

Hero
@sapphirelions Could you please create your own thread for this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (2,953 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having this exact issue now! It's ridiculous.  Anybody get this to fix?????

Message 5 of 8 (2,589 Views)

★ Guide

i literally clean my cow at LEAST twice a day, but there are days when if they're not cleaned after a certain time they will become dirty on you. i was ready to clean my already clean cow in my cue, i turn around and suddenly the cue is cancelled, my cow is filthy, and then they go inside.

It did just start raining, but idk if a bit of rain would cover your cow in mud

Message 6 of 8 (2,325 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CoL] Cows become unhappy and leave too quickly

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 7 of 8 (2,146 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CoL] Cows become unhappy and leave too quickly

★★ Novice
@SimGuruNick Is there a way to fix this?
Message 8 of 8 (1,543 Views)