Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CoL] Cow and LLama won't come out of shed unless called out

by Cedara42

Original Post

★ Guide
@chefalex246 I've noticed that if they fail to appear in the morning, I have to clean them as soon as I call them out. It's like they're embarrassed about being dirty or something.
Message 11 of 15 (860 Views)

★★★ Guide

My cow stayed in the shed for a very long time and then I got the notification that they were going to leave unless I took care of them. I cleaned the shed, but the food said full. When I called the cow out it was starving and dirty even though the food was full. I thought it was because it was raining and cold, but looking at this thread I'm thinking it's a glitch.

Message 12 of 15 (822 Views)

★★ Novice

I just had this happen with my new llama. Only comes out when I go to clean the shed.

Message 13 of 15 (728 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have this issue but it only occurs - if I travel to another lot and sometimes when starting up a save again. 

- But I haven't tested it without mods because I kind of just forgot this was a bug. I just know to check now when I open my game again and after I travel somewhere. 

Message 14 of 15 (625 Views)

Hero

Cows and Llamas come out of their sheds autonomously and no longer are unhappy when their shed is clean and full with feed.

Fixed in Patch 1.99.264/1.78

please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (1,892 Views)