by Gednaa

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CoL] Animal Aging off, Animals Still Dying

★★★ Novice
@Gednaa Me, too. Still having this problem after the latest update. Frown
Message 51 of 265 (1,379 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CoL] Animal Aging off, Animals Still Dying

★ Apprentice

Please prioritize this as it's kind of a big deal... People have sent over saves and it's been an issue for over a year. This is still happening to me as well even after "patches."

1. I have tried both to no avail. This has been a problem since I got this pack.

2. All. All of them age up.

Message 52 of 265 (1,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the same problem! Worked fine before and all of a sudden all of my animals started dying! Whatever I do I can't seem to fix this bug. Please help this is making me really want to never play the game again. If I knew the option didn't work, I would'bt even have started playing the sims again. This is a big issue for some people. I don't want to lose all my progress either... loosing animals is a sensitive topic for so many people, i feel it should be taken seriously 😞

Message 53 of 265 (1,311 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I still can't play animals, yet I see more kits and updates for other stuff happening. Like others say, this really needs to be taken seriously. How sad that people have a pack they can't play. It's a lot of money to lose. Frown

Message 54 of 265 (1,289 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So, still blessed with bugs, the major one already having been reported. but now onto the smaller ones. This, my rabbits keep dying, no matter the aging setting. Sometimes they last for a while, sometimes only a sim day. It's terrible and needs to be addressed asap.

Message 55 of 265 (1,263 Views)

EA Staff

Hello,

Thanks for all of the information and files sent about this issue. We no longer need saves for this issue

The team is looking into it. However, it will take some time.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 56 of 265 (1,191 Views)

settings not saving

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cottageliving,islandliving,seasons,cats&dogs,cityliving,gettogether,gettowork, weddingstories,realmofmagic,jungleadventure,dineout,outdoorretreat, niftyknitting,tinyliving,firstpet,toddler,vintageglam,backyard,kidsroom,romanticgarden,coolkitchen,perfectpatio,luxuryparty
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In settings Happened after last game update 8/2/22.
What happens when the bug occurs? Pets age up when settings for that are turned off.
What do you expect to see? Animals won't age
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

After 8/2/22 update pets aging up when settings are turned off.

Message 57 of 265 (1,265 Views)

Re: settings not saving

★ Guide

I have also found that attraction preferences did not save for me either. It seems really hit and miss, sometimes it saves them others it doesn’t or I do it twice and works second time. 

Message 58 of 265 (1,246 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've saved it a few times and then exited the game and then went back in and it just resets those 2 settings. Mostly bugs me that animals are aging up when I have it turned off.  

Message 59 of 265 (1,215 Views)

Hero
@Katie90Crum The wants have a thread here already: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Wants-Fears-toggle-stops-working-after-travelling/td-p/1169202...

Could you edit your post to make it about the pet ones ?

@rebeccah101 For certain Sims ? You might want to make your own thread for this. I don't think there's a setting for the preferences in the game options ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 60 of 265 (1,193 Views)