Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Childrens/Toddlers eyebrows changing color (Patch 1.62.67)

by Zycele

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] Childrens/Toddlers eyebrows changing color (Patch 1.62.67)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a child, make a new child or have a pre-made child in your family, edit your household or load into live mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? My childrens eyebrows are changing into every color! There is no specific color which it changes to, doesn't matter which hair color it has. It changes for me when I'm done with one outfit and go into the next outfit or change the sim in CAS, when I'm getting out of CAS and when I'm changing the ouftit mid-game. Also wanna say that it not just happens when im entering CAS mid-game, it also happens with pre-made children or when I'm creating a new child in CAS for a new game.
What do you expect to see? The eyebrows to stay the way I put them, even if the color isn't matched.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Unfortunately I cannot remember the patch when it happened, it was around 2-3 years ago.

I'm having this issue with and without CC/Mods and it has been going on for 2-3 years now and not a single patch fixed it.

It most likely happens to children but also sometimes to toddlers.

Basically same issue like it's shown here: [FIXED] Children/Toddler eyebrows changing color both in and out of CAS 

Message 1 of 9 (2,823 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I'm gonna bump this.

Message 2 of 9 (2,621 Views)

Hero
@Zycele Do you have anything new to add ?

There hasn't been a patch since you reported this so no chances of this being fixed yet

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 9 (2,600 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Does anyone have a save file they can share with me that reproduces this issue? You can send me a DM with a link to your save. Thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me a save:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 9 (2,504 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Childrens/Toddlers eyebrows changing color (Patch 1.62.67)

★★★★ Novice
@Zycele I have the same problem. Any hair color, with o without cc (currently playing with cc though). Have also had the problem for 2-3 years. For me it mostly happens with children.
Message 5 of 9 (2,451 Views)

Eyebrows keep changing colors on kids

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Eco Living and Realm of Magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a kid in your household. Then go into edit household and click on another sim. Then go back to the kid and their eyebrows change color, or if you change to another outfit with the child. They also will have changed when you go into gamemode.
What happens when the bug occurs? The childs eyebrows change to any color (hair color doesn't matter). But the little box thing is still checked for "match hair color".
What do you expect to see? That the eyebrows dont change color.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

What is this oh

Message 6 of 9 (2,429 Views)

Re: Eyebrows keep changing colors on kids

Hero
@Rbml77 Merged your thread with existing thread.

If you could send your save to QA as asked above, that would be helpfu.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (2,413 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Childrens/Toddlers eyebrows changing color (Patch 1.62.67)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue here, however its their hairstyle and their eyebrows are staying the same. 

I am using non cc hair content.

Message 8 of 9 (2,179 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been having this problem as well, starting last winter or so. Children's and toddlers' eyebrow colors are randomized and change frequently.

Message 9 of 9 (1,047 Views)