Re: selecting multiple Sims to travel does not work

by EmeraldLaura

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict cool, as mysteek said it was working in my other save aswell at first when i entered the game. this seems to occur after a while when traveling again. although this save seems to be fine as i dont have many bugs there as reported now (the garbage cans for example are working fine) thats why i dont touch this save for now.
i mentioned this travel issue with having a pet with me (Cats/Dogs disappearing Problem)
Message 11 of 46 (6,713 Views)

Hero
@EmeraldLaura I waited until the pet disappeared and travelling still works for me. When I tried traveling with the cat when she was still around, it kinda didn't come with but I could select her.

Are you saying that it only occurs after awhile and reloading the game fixes it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 46 (6,696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@crinrictexactly, actually i cannot say when it happens because it seems to be an temporary issue. sometimes it was working well after an hour of playing. i remember too i had this more when traveling from a community lot and not from home. so wierd..

i may play a little bit now and give a feedback of what happens and what issues still happen so i can give more accurate informations about it (also other bugs) i saved my pre EL file external so i am save.

UPDATE: this issue did not happen to me again so far with the save i sent to you. it was a basic problem in my out-take only. idk whats going on

Message 13 of 46 (6,690 Views)

Can't travel with multiple sims

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

For some reason I can't travel with more than one sim. I've tried restarting but it doesn't work. It allows me to select one sim only. When I try take vacation option it selects three sims for me but if I deselect one I can't reselect them nor can I select more sims. It also doesn't work with other households in the same save file nor does it work with new save files.

Message 14 of 46 (6,663 Views)

Re: Can't travel with multiple sims

Hero
@flavoredyums_ I merged your post with the current bug report on the issue.

Do you have any pets in your household ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 46 (6,631 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Can't travel with more than 2 Sims

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello.

If you are still seeing the issue (without mods) and are willing to share save files, instructions are here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 16 of 46 (6,440 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Can't travel with more than 2 Sims

★★★★ Apprentice

Same issue and I'm on Xbox so no mods or CC. I have noticed this since installing Eco Lifestyle. I just tried to send my household of eight to the park together but I could only send two.

Message 17 of 46 (6,351 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Can't travel with more than 2 Sims

★★ Apprentice

This is happening to me too on PS4. Really sucks when you planned a huge destination wedding and you can only bring the bride and groom Frown

Message 18 of 46 (5,990 Views)

Re: Group travel

★★★ Pro
@crinrict I am having this issue. I am not using mods. My game was working fine. Now, I can only invite one additional Sim on vacation and travel with one other Sim.
Message 19 of 46 (5,731 Views)

Re: Can't travel with multiple sims

★★ Novice
@flavoredyums_ I just had this happen
Message 20 of 46 (5,685 Views)