[FIXED] Can't Check replies for last postcard

by xoChelleJoxo

Original Post

Re: Can not collect last postcard

★★★ Novice
I have 13 now including barnacle bay so whats the 14th?
Message 20 of 58 (2,760 Views)

Re: Can't Find a Pen Pal

Hero

Hi @AtomicDay @VMiniMiGremlinV @chiquita24 @rcatlily

Is this still an issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 58 (2,344 Views)

★★ Apprentice

They unlock in a random order, so there is no way to know what you're missing without knowing what you have.

Message 22 of 58 (2,640 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Can not collect last postcard

★★ Apprentice

I'm at 12/14 and the menu will no longer progress beyond "find a pen pal". The function is definitely bugged and the collection is currently unable to complete because of the issue.

Message 23 of 58 (2,346 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Can not collect last postcard

★★★ Novice

Same here in 2017... the computer didn't broke but at 12/14 to get all the postcards I can't find new pen pals anymore. It lets me ask for new pen pals, but the check replies never comes anymore... really disappointing :/

Message 24 of 58 (2,215 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same here in 2017... the computer didn't broke but at 12/14 to get all the postcards I can't find new pen pals anymore. It lets me ask for new pen pals, but the check replies never comes anymore... really disappointing :/

Message 25 of 58 (2,251 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] Can't Find a Pen Pal/Can't collect last postcard

★★ Guide

I have the same problem, but thankfully only occasionally. I'm not sure if this is caused by a broken computer, it would be an explanation, though.

Message 26 of 58 (2,136 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't Find a Pen Pal/Can't collect last postcard

★ Guide

13/14 postcards found via the computer (none of the 7 new ones from MFPS), & I've had this same problem start. Computer didn't break, the sim just stopped moving on from Find Penpal.  Neither Reset-sim on the sim nor reset-object on the computer works.  Have tried other computers - sim cannot check for penpal replies elsewhere either.  Other sims can do it, but as the progress in finding postcards is per sim you're essentially starting again (though it's nice that postcard order is random, but that's not really a fix).

Message 27 of 58 (2,008 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't Find a Pen Pal/Can't collect last postcard

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could you make a new thread for this for me ? I'll merge this one into the new one afterwards but this one is a bit old and doesn't use the bug template.

Would be great to have it with template.

Thanks

Merged with new thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 58 (2,000 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't Check replies for last postcard

Hero
Added back

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 58 (1,919 Views)