[OPEN] [CL] Extreme Weight Gain for NPCs

by Kedisi

Original Post

Re: [CL] Extreme Weight Gain

★★ Expert
i own Dine Out as well. i don't see the same Sims every time when at a restaurant, though.

also, even NPCs who jog/work out frequently gain weight.
Message 11 of 26 (2,361 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Extreme Weight Gain for NPCs

Hero

Added as needs input 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 26 (2,320 Views)

EA Staff

Hello there!

Is anyone still experiencing this issue after the latest patch?

Thanks! :D

Message 13 of 26 (2,282 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I am. I heard if I go to the gym and invite the sims that are gaining weight to go with me, they would autonomously begin to be fit and lose weight because they have the fitness skill now, but it hasn't worked.

Message 14 of 26 (2,254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Have this problem as well and had to mod it out that keeps sims from going to the food stalls so frequently. They'd gain a LOT of weight in such a short amount of time. A day or two later sims that were thin or average weight are completely overweight.

See a sim eat at a stall. Leave and come back just a short while later to eat yet again. Or sims might order twice or more and do nothing BUT eat at stalls rather than leave or do much else on commercial areas of city living.

Before hand I had stopped playing in apartment or not as much until I got a mod so sims don't go to them as often. I need to check and see if it's still happening though and try a new fresh save.

Message 15 of 26 (2,232 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

If anyone is still experiencing this issue, could you possibly share a save file to help us investigate? Thanks so much!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 16 of 26 (2,136 Views)

★ Guide

Here's my save:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L_59o7tx0xPfxXTC70nWM3c84Tb4Wc9T

My Sim used to live in San Myshuno before moving to Strangerville. I also put him in a club with two of the NPCs that gained weight (if that's helpful).

Message 17 of 26 (2,087 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CL] Extreme Weight Gain for NPCs

★★★ Newbie

I am having this problem now. Never had it before but now I do I wouldn't mind but my active sims run and bike everyday and they still put weight on.

Message 18 of 26 (1,894 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CL] Extreme Weight Gain for NPCs

Hero
@lucylocks82 This thread is for NPCs. are you seeing it for active Sims ?

Would be best to make a new thread for active Sims and the activity that doesn't help. I don't think biking helps at all but it's not counting as sport but as a means to get around.

Jogging should.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 26 (1,883 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I just recently saw this on PS4 as of patch 1.22/1.23 I was playing the Bheeda Household in the Spice district on a new save. I moved the "Celebrate Diwali" household into the Old Salt house. I played the Bheeda's through Jasminder getting her career maxed, Arun went through university and then maxed his career before I stopped playing them. 

Upon looking at the NPC households this is what the Diwali family looked like when I finished playing with the Bheeda's.

The Sims™ 4_20200211103758.jpg

Message 20 of 26 (1,767 Views)