by snowlillly

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [CD] Vet Employees not doing their job

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? the latest one
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run a vet clinic
What happens when the bug occurs? the employee takes all day from 9 am to 5 pm to treat one animal
What do you expect to see? the employee to treat more pets per day
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I go to my clinic at approx 9am and my employee often starts on the first pet and is still treating that pet when i close the clinic after 5pm

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 20 (6,575 Views)

Re: Vet Employees Taking all day to treat 1 pet

Hero
Have you tried firing the employee and getting a new one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 20 (6,516 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yes ive tried that and the same happened again
Message 3 of 20 (6,505 Views)

Hero
Also send them to training ? What level do they currently have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 20 (6,500 Views)

Hero

Added this as needs input for now to see if others have this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 20 (6,452 Views)

Sims 4 Cats and Dogs

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs, get to work,dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat,laundry day stuff,vintage glamour stuff,kifd room stuff,movie handout stuff,cool kitchen stuff, perfect patio stuff, and holiday celebration pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know how to find the bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? In my vet clinic my employees stand around and stare at the pictures, decorations etc.
What do you expect to see? My employees working.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

In my vet clinic my employees stand around and stare at the pictures, decorations etc. It takes them forever to take care of the customers. In fact it is so bad they even will stop and look at stuff even before they charge the customer. I have tried everything. Making new ver clinics in different towns, starting a new game with a new sim, cleared the cache, repaired the game on origin, and today i even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing works what so ever. Also I cannot get five stars no matter what I do. In the threads I read on this site it said it was fixed. IT IS NOT FIXED. I do not have this problem with my restaurant, only the vet clinic. Please fix this as it is driving me nuts.

PK

Message 6 of 20 (6,221 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Cats and Dogs

Hero
@snowlillly Merged your post with the existing bug report for this.

There haven't been a lot of reports on this but that thread is still open. Not sure which thread you're referring to.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 20 (6,193 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I forgot to mention my employees are level 10 vet skill, and the thread was the one where you said it was fixed because you to update the staff policy. It is not fixed.

Message 8 of 20 (6,181 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @snowlillly 

Would you be willing to share these files:

• \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Config.log
  • \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves\

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the files. 

Instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 9 of 20 (6,159 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In my vet clinic my employees stand around and stare at the pictures, decorations etc. It takes them forever to take care of the customers. In fact it is so bad they even will stop and look at stuff even before they charge the customer. I have tried everything. Making new ver clinics in different towns, starting a new game with a new sim, cleared the cache, repaired the game on origin, and today i even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing works what so ever. Also I cannot get five stars no matter what I do. In the threads I read on this site it said it was fixed. IT IS NOT FIXED. I do not have this problem with my restaurant, only the vet clinic. Please fix this as it is driving me nuts. I tried to send you a save file and it would not let me.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 10 of 20 (6,122 Views)