Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [PS4] [CD] Toddlers/Pets don't run anymore

by notdeltadawn

Original Post

Hero
@Frostgamer67 Are you also on PS4 or another platform ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 35 (1,611 Views)

★★★ Novice

PS4 and what the original poster outlined is the exact same issue I have. With toddlers and pets 

Message 12 of 35 (1,577 Views)

Hero
@Frostgamer67 Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 35 (1,572 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is also a problem on the PC version. Toddlers no longer run when using "Go here" or "Run around". Should I create a separate post for PC?

Message 14 of 35 (1,501 Views)

Hero
@Rorolina No, that's fine. There's no distinction for bugs anymore between platforms

Only more technical issues.

I've removed the PS4 tag from the title

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 35 (1,478 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I'm a PC player and am having the same problem with toddlers.  Haven't played with toddlers in ages, so have no idea when this problem started.  Please let me know if you need any other details.  Thanks!

Message 16 of 35 (1,457 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

PC player and I’m having the same issue. The Run Here action no longer results in a running toddler, they just walk around. Not sure about pets and I don’t play with th. 

Message 17 of 35 (1,393 Views)

★★ Guide
I started to have this bug in my game since the last update. Toddlers with full movement skill stumble around slowly as younger toddlers with movement skill 2-3. They won’t run anymore.
Message 18 of 35 (1,338 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Toddlers/Pets don't run anymore

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I have started seeing this recently. My toddlers walk slowly and stumble even at max movement skill. See video.

Message 19 of 35 (1,314 Views)

★★ Guide

Still experiencing this issue. My toddlers with maxed skills won’t run spontaneously. Neither will they run when using the run around command. Only with using  »run here » they can run. It makes their moving so slow especially in bigger houses. Please fix this!

Message 20 of 35 (1,147 Views)