[FIXED] [CD] Pet food bowls disappear

by baddums

Original Post

Re: Pet food bowls disappearing off lot when I leave

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I tried TheDarkCountess' solution but it didn't work. Both the bowl on the lot and the bowl in the inventory disappeared. So I suppose that also shows it's not dogs running away with them. How would they get them out of my sims inventory?  I do use MC Command Center but am not sure how that would affect it. I'll see if it works without mods.

Message 11 of 65 (2,339 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Pet food bowls disappearing off lot when I leave

Hero

@AmyNatashaB That's good info.Maybe the maid is throwing away stuff again.

I'll test that

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 65 (2,320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

It does seem like a repeat of when the maid threw away coffee machines when the active lot is left. *shakes fist at maids*

Message 13 of 65 (2,317 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue as well, I hadn't correlated the issue to leaving the lot though. I have all the stuff packs, expansions, etc. I noticed the food bowl at my Vet Clinic never disappears though, only the ones in my home lot. I do have a Maid, no Butler. 

Message 14 of 65 (2,252 Views)

Hero

Some people at the forums have also been saying the dogs like to move them around. So check your lot if they're elsewhere.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 65 (2,231 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

We've been having some trouble reproducing this one, could anyone potentially share a save file with us? Thanks for the help! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 16 of 65 (2,209 Views)

★ Pro
@crinrict Bowls disappear in all households whether there is a butler or not, cats or dogs. Once traveled the bowl is gone. If you add 2-3 and return, one is gone again. Most of my households have only cats. So no dog that can drag anything away.
Message 17 of 65 (2,131 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I only have two cats. I have CC but I removed all mods and CC and everytime I leave the lot the bowls have disappeared. I do not have a maid or butler.  It happens most often with the automatic pet dispensers.

Message 18 of 65 (2,110 Views)

Hero

Please see @SimGuruNick post above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 65 (2,107 Views)

Hero

For those of you who don't have a maid/butler/nanny .. do you guys have a neat Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 65 (2,064 Views)