Re: Pet food bowls disappearing off lot when I leave

by crysonna

Original Post

Re: Pet food bowls disappear

★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue. I have never hired a maid or any kind of service person, but I do have Patchy on my lot. Bowls disappear and also bowls from the auto-feeder disappear as well. I've been trying to watch when the pet eats, but it's not her that's taking it because it's there empty immediately after she eats.

I don't know if it's a recent issue because this is the first pet I've ever adopted in Sims 4.

Message 51 of 65 (2,823 Views)

Pet dish disappearing

★★★★ Novice

My dog's food dish disappears every time I log back into my game. I'm not sure how long it has been going on since I only just switched back to a family with pets.

Message 52 of 65 (2,799 Views)

Re: Pet dish disappearing

Hero
@Laithanio Merged your post with existing thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 65 (2,777 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Post marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes Only

Sul Sul, @Laithanio!!!

Thank you for taking the time to post on this thread. If you don't mind, could you provide us with your save file so we can further investigate this mysterious vanishing of pet dishes?
That would be super helpful! Here's how you can send your save files over to our team.

Thanks so much and Happy Simming! Party hat
Dag dag! Wizard

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 54 of 65 (4,113 Views)

★★★★ Novice

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuGT32Z6TgVUoWsA10L7WoX4-9Q1

There's a link to my save file. I found that putting a food bowl to the automatic feeder that did not come with it already bought, it did not vanish.

Message 55 of 65 (2,724 Views)

Re: Pet food bowls disappearing off lot when I leave

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I've stumbled across a klepto or two that had an inordinately high amount of pet bowls in their household inventory. Odd thing for them to focus on though.
Message 56 of 65 (2,678 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@SimGuruKuxikuI also experienced this issue, but only on my lot w a celebrity Sim. After watching the bowls very carefully it turned out it is a Stan stealing the pet bowls and litter boxes. But I don't think it's a "bug" per se, but Stans aggressively stealing the pet bowls/litter boxes.

Message 57 of 65 (2,519 Views)

EA Sims Team

Sul Sul @jezzabella2313!

Thank you so much for your reply! To further investigate this issue, it would be really helpful for us to take a look at your save file as well! If you don't mind sharing yours with us, here's how you can send your it over to our team.

Thanks again & Happy Simming! Party hat

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 58 of 65 (2,468 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello! I'm also having this issue.

I have no mods working. My pet bowls are always vanishing. I don't have a maid/butler. I have a cat who is now always starving. Her litter box vanished once (but not anymore). 

Message 59 of 65 (2,377 Views)

Hero
@MorgenSter Could you send your save to QA as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 60 of 65 (2,372 Views)