Re: Pet food bowls disappear

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Pet food bowls disappear

EA Sims Team

Hello @lolatort

Is it possible that a Sim with the Kleptomaniac trait stole the bowl?

If you don't think it was stolen by a Kleptomaniac Sim, would you be willing to share your save files?

Instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 41 of 65 (1,917 Views)

EA Staff

Hi there!

Is anyone still experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

Message 42 of 65 (1,849 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have not noticed it happen since I last reported it. If it matters, my saved game still has the maid coming every day, but I haven't hired the gardener in a long time. Maybe it was a klepto sim as someone suggested. My sims have had some large birthday bashes with lots of outside Sims coming and going. Thanks! :-)

Message 43 of 65 (1,840 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I haven't noticed it in a while. 😁😁

Message 44 of 65 (1,829 Views)

Hero

Going to mark this as fixed as there haven't been new reports

Let me know if anyone still has this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 65 (1,816 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I think it may still be there. I've noticed I had to buy a bowl at least twice in my GF save due to it missing. I want to say after travelling, but I'm not not sure if it's after travel or switching households that's causing it. Keeping an eye on it.
Message 46 of 65 (1,715 Views)

★ Apprentice

My bowl keeps disappearing. I hadn't hired anyone, and nobody with the klepto trait has been to my house at all. 

Message 47 of 65 (1,704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish it were true. My pet bowl just disappeared as well. So now the programmatic feeder won't function without the bowl, as shown in the pic. There goes my hard owned simoleons.

Message 48 of 65 (1,610 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone still seeing this issue please share a save file with me? We've been having trouble reproducing. Thanks so much!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 49 of 65 (1,582 Views)

★ Pro

"Stans" steal my pet bowls. Also pet balls. 

Message 50 of 65 (1,560 Views)