Re: Bathing Dog Doesnt Work

by fudge7eleven

Original Post

Bathing Dog Doesnt Work

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except kids room stuff, my first pet, moschino stuff and luxury party stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try and give dog a bath
What happens when the bug occurs? Green circle never advances and the dog never gets clean. Sim is stuck in an endless loop of cleaning dog until you manually cancel action and then the dog is still dirty
What do you expect to see? Dogs should get clean when being bathed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So if I sell my tub and buy a new one it will work again for a couple of in-game weeks. Then it randomly does the bug and doesn't stop until I buy a new tub again. I have tried multiple tubs and it still happens. 

Message 31 of 44 (1,972 Views)

Hero
@RhiaLovesTheSims Merged your post with existing bug report for this.

QA is looking for Saves on this one so if you could send them yours, that'd be great.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 44 (1,943 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Dog doesn't get clean on washing in the tub

★★ Novice

Here is a copy of a save that has this issue. I have never uploaded a save before so if it is wrong please let me know!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zejx7qJ0RYAfTHCFow-IriCuT6SxeJ-B/view?usp=sharing

Message 33 of 44 (1,886 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Dog doesn't get clean on washing in the tub

Hero
@RhiaLovesTheSims Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 44 (1,864 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue now. Bathe my dog and the progress never goes anywhere, dog stays filthy. Sim keeps bathing and bathing and bathing forever. 

she just does this forever

(CM: Multiple posts merged to limit bumps/spam. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 35 of 44 (1,739 Views)

Dog bath takes forever

★★★ Newbie

Just brought Cats and Dogs and when I bathe my dog the wheel doesn’t go round.

any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Message 36 of 44 (1,700 Views)

Re: Dog bath takes forever

Hero
@gingerwitch129 I merged your post with the current bug report on this.

EA is looking for saves for this issue so could you send yours to SimGuruNick as instructed here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-CD-Dog-doesn-t-get-clean-on-washing-in-the-tub/m-p...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 44 (1,689 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CD] Dog doesn't get clean on washing in the tub

★★★ Newbie

I went to the vet and purchased a wellness treat the last one i believe and its fixed the problem 

Message 38 of 44 (1,500 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here. 🤷‍♀️

Message 39 of 44 (1,426 Views)

Hero
@Serquet Did you send your save to SimGuruNick ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 44 (1,420 Views)