by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Can't Bill Patient

Hero
@CossinTansin I've passed it on.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 73 (1,013 Views)

★ Guide

2 years and this still isnt fixed???

Message 62 of 73 (929 Views)

Can't bill vet patients

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Most
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with a vet
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't bill the patient after finishing the exam
What do you expect to see? I expect the sim to bill the patient
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I just started noticing this - it happens occasionally. I've quit/repaired. It works for a bit, and then stops working again. 

Message 63 of 73 (959 Views)

Re: Can't bill vet patients

Hero
@LauraKl10 Does it not auto-bill them ?

Do you have your own pet on the lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 73 (933 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict It auto-bills some, but then it errors and stops autobilling. Does our own pet being on the let make this error?
Message 65 of 73 (914 Views)

Hero
@LauraKl10 Yes, your own pets on the lot can cause this but it may be other causes too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 66 of 73 (901 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I don't know if it helps, but I started having this problem after I changed my vet pricing from the standard percentage.
I was playing in an altered version of the pre-made clinic, and my sims lived there 24/7. They also had several pets that lived there with them. (big dog, small dogs, and some cats)
I was also having the problem where treating your own dog (big dogs only I think?) put the animal into a repeating loop of vomiting and fainting.
Unfortunately, I can't share the save, as I deleted it after it became unplayable because of all the glitches. But I hope any of this info helps.
Message 67 of 73 (857 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@LauraKl10 Do you have this issue still while there are no own pets on the lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 68 of 73 (865 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me where you've seen it occurring? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 69 of 73 (833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have a video and my save file to show help you find what the problem is. I hope this helps!

save file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HXiL7mYg6yi8EIG2Molk6npEQQHfd2Gb/view?usp=sharing

Video of the bug: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CmlO4mCNERagkTqoVIl5VxoJxDmDoILz/view?usp=sharing

Message 70 of 73 (770 Views)