Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[NEEDS SAVES] Become invisible after a space travel (Rocket)

by Pirathle

Original Post

Re: My sim disappears after a woohoo in the Steampunk Flyamajig

★★★★ Novice

This happens to me too, most any time my sim explores space or woohoos in the rocket. It hasn't mattered what level my sim's skill is, what rocket I use or what upgrades my rocket has. The quick fix I use is just to have the sim change clothes using a mirror or dresser or even clicking on the space the sim should be. Before I figured out that just changing clothes would fix it, I had the sim shower to bring them back. It doesn't fix the underlying issue, but at least you can see your sim. 

Message 41 of 44 (182 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Become invisible after a space travel (Rocket)

★★★★ Novice

Bumping the thread to say that this is still happening to my sim. Send them on a space journey, they come back invisible. They're vampires if that makes a difference. Changing their clothes and showering used to work to get them back but it no longer does. I tried resetting him using the cheat panel and that didn't work. Traveling did the trick, but it's annoying and interferes with a bunch of other stuff I have going on. 

Message 42 of 44 (95 Views)

EA Sims Team

Sul Sul @aimalyn!!!

First of all, thanks for calling out that this is still happening in your game!
Our team has been looking into this issue, but we were not able to reproduce it so far.
If you don't mind, would you be able to provide us with your save file so we can investigate this further? This would actually help us a lot!
If you're up for it, here are the instructions on how you can share files with our team.

Thanks so much and Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 43 of 44 (80 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@aimalynIt happens to me too. Whenever a Sim uses the rocket for whatever they are doing, they come back invisible. This happens to regular Sims and vampires. Never tried with an alien. The only way I can fix it is traveling to another area or by clicking in 'Manage Worlds' and then coming back. Can't interact directly with the invisible Sims, so, isn't possible change clothes. I tried a new game free of mods. Nothing changed.

Message 44 of 44 (50 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help