Re: Sims Become Invisible After Using a Rocket at Ultra Speed

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

Re: Become invisible after a space travel (Rocket)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also have the post-rocket ride invisibility problem. My computer definitely has sufficient specs (i7-6700HQ, 8gb RAM, Radeon R9 M375 graphics card).

I've checked to make sure the OS (windows 10), graphics drivers, and the game itself are all up to date. Problem persists.

dxdiag attached.

Message 31 of 60 (2,488 Views)

Hero

Hi @CherryBlossom459

are you sure the game runs on the card for you and not the chip ? Do you have a dual Monitor setup ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 60 (2,477 Views)

★ Guide

I have the problem again - it had been cured previously - since installing Jungle Adventure. Sometimes the Sims reappear without any help from me, sometimes when they change clothes, sometimes I have to leave the lot to get them back. Not a big deal as it's easily cured but it would be better not to have it. 

Message 33 of 60 (2,431 Views)

Hero
What kind of graphics card/chip do you have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 60 (2,427 Views)

★★ Novice

another way you can fix it is you can reset the sim

Message 35 of 60 (2,342 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Anyone still seeing this issue? If so, could you possibly share a save file and your Config.log (located in your TS4 folder in Documents, has info about your graphics settings and hardware). Thanks so much!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 36 of 60 (2,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this issue on the PS4 version so it’s probably just a software bug. 

Message 37 of 60 (2,233 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hi there! 

Would it be possible for you to send us a save with the issue your are seeing?

Please send me a direct message with the link to the files.

Thanks!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Message 38 of 60 (2,221 Views)

My sim disappears after a woohoo in the Steampunk Flyamajig

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? I don't know. I got the sims a few months ago and have it updated if that answers anything.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim with level 9 Rocket Science and a wife. Buy the sim a Steampunk Flyamajig and have her woohoo with her wife in the ship.
What happens when the bug occurs? After woohooing and landing she will disappear, but her wife won't. Happens about 75% of the time.
What do you expect to see? The wife and sim visible.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

When my sim woohoos with her wife in the Steampunk Flyamajig, she disappears but her wife is visible. It happens 7/10 times. I haven't tested it on other ships. The rocket had 90% of upgrades on it and the sim had level 9 Rocket Science. My only pack is Cats and Dogs but neither of them had pets. I'm also on a MacBook Air.

Message 39 of 60 (2,171 Views)

Re: My sim disappears after a woohoo in the Steampunk Flyamajig

Hero

HI @Kookiespring 

I merged this with the invisible after travel on the space ship.

Could you post your Mac's specs

To find the info about your Mac click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your desktop then select About This Mac

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 60 (2,146 Views)